Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Thats that then !

Bitterly disappointed after yesterdays game. I've known really for a while that we will be relegated but...i still hoped we would somehow manage to get out of it. We just have to accept that we are not good enough and what we have needed for a long time is someone who can actually score ! BUT was is so annoying is that had we not had KF and had been appointed a decent manager then we would probably not be in this situation.It makes me hate RD and KM even more for what they have done to our once great club.Hope CARD have got some good ideas for future protests think we need to up the anti ! See you all in League 1 :[

Comments

• new thread!why
  • Start a new thread about why a new thread had been started again when hundreds other threads have already been opened about new threads.
  • timken said:

new thread!why

Why? Because there isn't another thread called that's that then. Maybe the poster wanted his views read and commented on rather than appearing on page 64 of a tread. If you don't like then you don't have to read or comment on