Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What has happened to Diego Poyet?

1141516171820»

Comments

• Options

Here's Kanye West in his sliders and socks, be good if his sliders weren't  a couple of sizes too small.

kim kardashian kanye west slippers yeezy
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Here's Kanye West in his sliders and socks, be good if his sliders weren't  a couple of sizes too small.

The human race deserves extinction. They look like a pair of mutants.
  • Options
    How have we got from Diego Poyet to Kim & Kanye?
  • Options
    Sliders/sandals with socks.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

The human race deserves extinction. They look like a pair of mutants.
    Mother Nature is having a good go atm.
  • Options
    Poyet is coaching in Chile with his Dad, (doing quite well i think)
  • Options
    I never heard back from him again after he said he would let me know next time he was in the Eltham/ Orpington area and sign something for me that was back in 2018 lol, i gave up waiting after about 6 months and forgot about him till this thread re surfaced
    Im still waiting for this 🤣🤣
  • Options
    He's obviously lost his love/desire for the game, but is assistant manager for Greece.

Any guesses on who the Manager is? 

I don't actually get any of it.
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    He's obviously lost his love/desire for the game, but is assistant manager for Greece.

Any guesses on who the Manager is? 

I don't actually get any of it.
    His old man.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didnt he suffer gym madness and ended up looking like the Incredible Hulks less green brother?
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    Didnt he suffer gym madness and ended up looking like the Incredible Hulks less green brother?
    Yes

• Options
    Scoham said:
    Hal1x said:
    Yes

Wtf - I remember him as a skinny youngster !!! 
  • Options
    Was a bloody good footballer but I guess his heart was not into football and pursued other avenues.
    I'm curious to know how he's beefed up as he is.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Hal1x said:
    Yes

its odd that body builders can never enlarge the one bodypart where size does matter, including Diego from this photo.
  • Options
    Was a bloody good footballer but I guess his heart was not into football and pursued other avenues.

You looking for tips on what to take and which cycling program to use?
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

You looking for tips on what to take and which cycling program to use?
    No need mate, I have a well tuned body as it is B)
  • Options
    Special vitamins most likely. 
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Hal1x said:
    Yes

💉 🧃 💪
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He was genuinely so, so good for us in the champ. I was convinced he’d play top 10 premier league for years to come. One of those strange stories of players losing love with the game?
  • Options
    He was genuinely so, so good for us in the champ. I was convinced he’d play top 10 premier league for years to come. One of those strange stories of players losing love with the game?
    I suppose having a rich dad and him getting a good deal with West Ham, he didn’t need the money. Like you say a strange story and a shame as he had it all.
  • Options
    Even more unusual in that he didn't have any big injuries or anything did he?
  • Options
    I’m convinced that had he really wanted, he could have gone on and had a very good top flight career. For whatever reason he felt his life would be better doing something else. Nothing wrong with that and good luck to him. I thought he was a very good footballer.
  • Options
    I’m convinced that had he really wanted, he could have gone on and had a very good top flight career. For whatever reason he felt his life would be better doing something else. Nothing wrong with that and good luck to him. I thought he was a very good footballer.
    That's the weird thing, though, as he's then stuck around football.

He's clearly got the dedication to train, so it's surprising that wasn't applied to being a player rather than bulking up and walking around collecting balls after training etc.
  • Options
    That's the weird thing, though, as he's then stuck around football.

He's clearly got the dedication to train, so it's surprising that wasn't applied to being a player rather than bulking up and walking around collecting balls after training etc.
    Maybe he prefers bodybuilding to football. 
  • Options
    He's natural. Just replaced the fibre from his hair into his muscles.