Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

TV Programmes to be repeated that appear to have been forgotton.

Comments

• Sapphire and Steel
  • They promised us a second series of holby blue but it never happened.
  • The Beiderbeck Affair. Great series written by Alan Plater starring James Bolam and Barbara Flynn
  • Flipper :-)
    I actually wanted to have my own dolphin which was always going to be a shade tricky in Sidcup ...
  • "Good evening all"
    Badger said:

Dixon of Dock Green

• The Paradise Club
    Chance In a Million
  • LenGlover said:

Fox

A late evening thing about a group of workmen. Figaro I think it was called.

EDIT: Big Jim And The Figaro Club

The radio series has been on R4 Extra a few times.
  • For me, it has to be the following:

The Hair Bear Bunch
    Hong Kong Phooey
    Dastardly and Muttley (I always wanted them and the rest of Vulture Squadron to catch the pigeon)
    The original Scooby Doo
    Huckleberry Hound
    The Flashing Blade
    The Water Margins
    Crown Court
  • BBC News 26th April 1947.
  • Sponsored links:

• It ain't half hot mum
  • edited April 2016
    Romans Empire. Not Roland's Empire.
  • Dennis Potter plays
  • Big breakfast.
  • Chocky
  • Blake 's Seven
    Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy
  • Haven't read the whole thread so apologies if already mentioned;
    Out of town - with the great Jack Hargreaves. I loved that programme.
  • Colditz
  • Tales of the unexpected
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone know when the second part of the Maigret with Rowan Atkinson is on, thought it was Monday, but it weren't on

Think it was a one off mate. I'm sure they announced it would return later in the year as the credits were rolling.
  • Love Thy Neighbour
    Mind Your Language
  • red_murph said:

The Krypton Factor.

In the same old format as the last one... Remember when they re-made it with Ben Shepherd, god that was awful
  • Tin Tin

The whole series of that is available on DVD for about a tenner. But it's not the series that starts with someone yelling "HERGE'S ADVENTURES OF TINTIN....", it's a series much closer to the books.
    Back in the day when belgian exports were quality....
  • Wooden tops
    Starring RD and KM
  • Anyone know when the second part of the Maigret with Rowan Atkinson is on, thought it was Monday, but it weren't on

Think it was a one off mate. I'm sure they announced it would return later in the year as the credits were rolling.
    2 were made and second one will be on later this year. Thought first one was surprisingly good.
  • edited April 2016
    Prospects.

Great watching this now as it was shot around docklands before it became canary wharf.

http://youtu.be/OmK0fE5WgOM

Also in the late nineties was a one off drama thing on channel 4 called "shooting stars" where a lad kidnapped a Man City star footballer for a ransom.

And of course the marvelous Scully which should be repeated yearly.

https://youtu.be/X3Ai8q_0e8o
  • There was a Play for Today' from the BBC called Robin Redbreast in early 1970s. I remember it being really creepy and that there was power cut when it was first screened (always getting them in those days) so didn't get to see the end. They repeated it a few weeks later.
  • Nathan Barley
    Brass Eye

Add Jam to that as well.
  • Our Friend sin the North - pretty much the breakthrough parts for Mark Strong, Christopher Ecclestone, Daniel Craig and Gina McKee! Not a bad cast from the 90s!