Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

He's Back....

2»

Comments

• Options

As much as I can't stand the bloke, can't help finding His Brent character funny

Agree. Hollywood Gervais is an unfunny over exposed blocked on twitter tool.

BBC Gervais is wonderful. Love this trailer.
  • Options
    strange he's come back when there's a sale agreed, he'd boss L1.
  • Options
    "I think there's been a rape up there!"

GET

THEIR

ATTENTION.
  • Options

cafc4life said:

Ricky Gervais, the un-funniest comedian to ever exist.

shes just a **** lol
  • Options

As much as I can't stand the bloke, can't help finding His Brent character funny

Pretty much my view, liked extras and the office but hate everything else he doe, his stand up leaves me cold
  • Options
    Brent is an iconic British comedy character and glad he is back.
  • Options

Absolutely love him. He does loads of work for animal charities, and he's also a strong atheist. The way he talks about religion is brilliant.

A strong atheist...what like Stalin and Mao?
  • Options
    and Hitler.

Now while I don't like David Brent, I think associating him with Mao, Stalin and Hitler is going a bit far.

• Options

and Hitler.

Now while I don't like David Brent, I think associating him with Mao, Stalin and Hitler is going a bit far.

Go and get the guitar.
  • Options
    I've got a ukulele kicking around somewhere if that helps
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    David Brent so unfunny it's untrue how much I dislike that man
  • Options
    sorry, but if you have to explain the joke Mt Gervais, then its not funny......

netter off staying in the USA & making stupid films for the Yanks - the office was funny because it was original. Should have left it there,
  • Options
    Hilarious as host of Golden Globes. Gave 2 fingers up to Hollywood establishment ! Took a brave man to do that
  • Options
    I like most of Ricky Gervais' work.

This trailer made me laugh but it also scares me.

The office is a timeless British classic comedy that many people can relate to. It's some original genius. The best and the birth of Mockumentaries.

I don't know if Stephen merchant was involved with the writing but scares me that he probably isnt and gervais has stupidly gone solo with this dug open an old respected peaceful grave.

The film will have many critics just waiting to pounce saying it's not as good and didn't live up to expectations etc. It's ruined the others.

Still....can't to see it.

Looks like it will be more of an out and out enjoyable comedy then the more deep meaningfulness detail of the office original series.....which was great.
  • Options
    Sean's mum from This is England in that trailer and the fella out of Phone Shop. Can't wait for this will be the highlight of the year after we're relegated and knocked out the Euros.