Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Are the U21s playing at home today?

If so, training ground or VCD?

Comments

• If they do play it'll be interesting if Bauer is part of the U21s.

If he isn't then I'd expect to see him on the bench ahead of Lennon on Saturday
  • The OS says the Valley.
  • 2pm Valley
  • edited April 2016
    Forgive my ignorance, have never been to an U21 before, if they are at the valley can we get in to watch?

Please ignore, now I know!
  • cafcfan said:

Extract from the preview on the OS:

Supporters should be aware that there will be no parking available in The Valley’s carpark.

I rang up and asked if this meant I couldn't use the car park, despite paying £800 for a seasonal pass.

They didn't know but went away and checked and, to their credit, came back promptly.

The answer was, unbelievably, no, I couldn't use the car park. They have a lot of scouts going. Clearly someone who might be interested in buying a product from Roland's player farm takes priority over a customer who paid for the parking facility.

I wonder what those guys in the crisis management team are doing? Is it their cars that are cluttering the place up do you think? Can't be the ticket office staff because they'll have shut at 1pm.

not impressive
  • Anyone know what parking is like in surrounding streets? Assume near station they will be permit bays impacting mid afternoon?
  • cafcfan said:

Extract from the preview on the OS:

Supporters should be aware that there will be no parking available in The Valley’s carpark.

I rang up and asked if this meant I couldn't use the car park, despite paying £800 for a seasonal pass.

They didn't know but went away and checked and, to their credit, came back promptly.

The answer was, unbelievably, no, I couldn't use the car park. They have a lot of scouts going. Clearly someone who might be interested in buying a product from Roland's player farm takes priority over a customer who paid for the parking facility.

I wonder what those guys in the crisis management team are doing? Is it their cars that are cluttering the place up do you think? Can't be the ticket office staff because they'll have shut at 1pm.

So, if reserve matches are not included....

That makes it £33.33 etc. per home game.

If the average time in the car park would be 3-4 hours per home game, it's in the range of £8.33 to £11.11 per hour for the privilege.

I think I'd take the train instead, which obviously is far more in keeping with Charlton.
  • Anyone know what parking is like in surrounding streets? Assume near station they will be permit bays impacting mid afternoon?

Parking is generally easy around the Valley. I park in Charlton Lane. I will be there today.

• Parking will be the same as on a Saturday matchday.
  • Sponsored links:

• 1-0 Umerah with a tap in.

And whoever said about the CAFC WiFi not liking Charlton Life was right! Tried 20 websites and CL is the only one that doesn't connect.
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 1h1 hour ago
    CHARLTON U21S | Mitov, Barnes, Staunton, Thomas (c), Obileye, Dijksteel, Charles-Cook, Aribo, Hanlan, Kennedy, Umerah #cafc

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 1h1 hour ago
    CHARLTON U21S SUBS | Prall, Konsa, Kelly, Ansah, Ahearne-Grant #cafc

Team for those interested
  • CAFCfan - it's seriously bonkers. How can the regime expect people to cough up dough when they are treated so badly? I wonder what spin our new PR bloke will put on this? Makes me even more determined not to renew my season ticket next year.

Bit late I know but I always use Hornfair Road if I drive there as everywhere else closer is indeed permitted.
  • edited April 2016

1-0 Umerah with a tap in.

And whoever said about the CAFC WiFi not liking Charlton Life was right! Tried 20 websites and CL is the only one that doesn't connect.

Try connecting to that other fans forum site who must not be mentioned and if you get through lodge a complaint for discrimination towards CL, I'm sure you'll get a sympathetic, swift response :wink: .
  • Even at the half. Poor performance so far only cook playing ok.
  • That's exactly what I thought BB. Has a lot of technical quality about him Regan.

I feel like I'm the one on either not retired or mates with a Bristol player!

Nothing open to get a tea.
  • That's exactly what I thought BB. Has a lot of technical quality about him Regan.

I feel like I'm the one on either not retired or mates with a Bristol player!

Nothing open to get a tea.

Come and say hello mate. Row v wearing a redskins cap
  • Sponsored links:

• Two one down now. Great strike
  • There number 7 Mccoulsky is a tremendous player.
  • 2-2 Kennedy tap in after great shot from cook x. Had been coming
  • Brad so close
  • Finished 2-2. They nearly scored right at the end. Good save by Mitov