Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Green Party Mayoral Election Broadcast - brilliant!

Quite possibly the best election broadcast I have seen for showing up the majority of politicians of all hues for the ridiculous figures they are...if only the Greens had lampooned themselves as well!!

http://youtu.be/4FwnYM6zOc4

Comments

• Options
    Very good. UKIP would have offered some fertile ground too.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Very good. UKIP would have offered some fertile ground too.

Beyond parody!
  • Options
    Excellent.
  • Options
    Really good was of portraying Politics at the moment... Well done the Green Party
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    A million times better than their last efforts.

They haven't got that moany old Aussie woman with the grating voice doing it, talking about 'we'.
  • Options
    Brilliant...up until the end.
  • Options
    First two and a half minutes were brilliant. Then it gets dull and preachy.
  • Options
    Enjoyable until Sian appeared.
  • Options

Brilliant...up until the end.

johnny73 said:

First two and a half minutes were brilliant. Then it gets dull and preachy.

Haha...have to admit that that's the point I started to tune out when it was on tv earlier.
  • Options
    **Posting without watching**

It's shit

; )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Reading without posting...
  • Options

I thought she seemed quite likeable.
  • Options
    I know most of the kids were meant to be, but who was that Doris at the end?
  • Options
    Patronising and preachy at the end - about as much chance of winning as Fraye has of managing Charlton again! Oh no ...... actually.........
  • Options
    Fairly funny until the end bit. I wouldn't vote for her, she seems dull and I don't believe anything any of the politicians say and that includes her.
  • Options
    That's not even Sian - just some random they don't even bother to identify. Agree that it's excellent up to that point.

• Options
    You can't argue with the Greens immediate priorities. The trouble is, their next steps would be Medieval and barking.
  • Options
    They obviously saved money by casting children.
    Utter rubbish!
  • Options
    A good laugh, but it applies to almost ALL politicians.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought this was a Haribo ad.
  • Options
    I'm giving them my vote, if they can deliver on all that the world would be a better place.
    Be nice to have something really "unique" for a change.
  • Options
    Yes keston unique, unworkable, expensive (you will only be able to use your car in your drive) and mindblowingly dumb be careful what you wish for after all a nuclear attack would be "unique" as well but I am guessing you wouldn't want that? If this lot get in London will be a ghost town as anyone with any sense will up and leave, me included.

They are a bunch of treehugging, spaced out morons who's attachment to anything based on reality is so tenuous you can barely see it. The idea that you can tax technology out of existance is childish and naive.

As you can tell I am not a fan.
  • Options
    If the Greens are bent on destroying London, I hope they destroy the whole world
  • Options
    It's excellent video... really really good.

However someone ironic they've gone down this route of grown up politics when their policies are those of an idealist 15 year old
  • Options
    I will probably vote for Sadiq for Mayor and Green as my first choice for everything else.
  • Options

Closing City airport?

Take me fucking ages to go on my skiing holidays with Tarquin to Geneva and my business trips to Switzerland and Jersey if I have to get the chauffeur to dust off the Range Rover to take me to Gatwick.

The thing about these greens is they just live in a different world.

The thing about these greens is they just live believe in a different better world