Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Haha flash prick, I like the bit where he was found crying in a cubicle!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    the bouncer handed me an ipad and made me go on quickquid hahahaahah
  • Options
    I know £900 is a bit steep but come on bankrupted over that sum do me a favour.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    That's quality, brightened my afternoon up!
    I offered to get the first round of drinks for all forty of us on the stag do, as well as this girl and some of her mates. I got one hundred and fifty euros out
    I'm never going out with that tight wad, sounds like he was hoping for tap waters all round!
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

It's a satirical 'news' site for people into dance music.

http://wundergroundmusic.com/mummified-200-year-old-monk-isnt-dead-just-in-a-k-hole/

@ValleyGary You'll like this site if you don't already.
  • Options
    this is wind up right ?

40 drinks and had 150 euros ready.....
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Apparently he went back to quickquid 15 times during the rest of the holiday and is now £23k in debt. That's some stag do.
  • Options
    So £900 for a round turns into £23k when all he had was water for the rest of the trip. He could have stayed at home and bought bloody Doncaster for that!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

this is wind up right ?

40 drinks and had 150 euros ready.....

Yes it is.