Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

QPR away.

Where can I find info about this little number?

Thank you.

Comments

• The official site funny enough
  • Cannot see it myself, thanks though.
  • What did you want to know? Date? Ticket info? travel? pubs?

I can understand FoDs glib response as your question was a little vague
  • Yes, all of the above.

I cannot find a link on the O/S if you could and share that would be excellent.
  • I'm assuming you know it's Saturday :-)

http://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/

QPR do a visiting fan sheet http://www.qpr.co.uk/documents/2015-away-fanguide-v964-2693215.pdf

I'm guessing most will go to Shepherds Bush and try to drink there but IIRC it got pretty busy round there a couple of years ago
  • Thanks, strangely couldn't find that link.
  • 7 of us heading up think we will head for belushis as we did last time was pretty packed but arsenal west ham should be a good match to watch on the tvs
  • What's the IIRC?
  • if we get 3 points tonight will end up doing this i think.
  • Sponsored links:

• 7 of us heading up think we will head for belushis as we did last time was pretty packed but arsenal west ham should be a good match to watch on the tvs

That's where I was considering - what time are you getting there?
  • CatAddick said:

7 of us heading up think we will head for belushis as we did last time was pretty packed but arsenal west ham should be a good match to watch on the tvs

That's where I was considering - what time are you getting there?
    probably arrive around 12.30ish last time it was really busy though but most pubs we tried before the match were home fans only,from memory think we tried about 3 before trying belushis.
  • edited April 2016

What's the IIRC?

If I remember correctly, IIRC is "if I remember correctly"....
    Caught me out also!! LOL, TBH, PMSL, TTFN, FFS, PWR etc etc etc!

What a complete pile of pony! Talk proper!!
  • The official site funny enough

Funny funnily funny funnily
  • What's the IIRC?

Mea culpa. Just trying to prove I'm down with the kids. I'll stick to the Queen's from now on ;-)
  • How many sold for this so far? Not expecting a great turnout to be honest. Would have been nice to fill the whole end but looks like it's just the upper tier for us two thirds full.
  • I bought 2 at 10 this morning, over 700 sold
  • On restriction red card and season ticket holders only

• 900 sold.
  • edited April 2016
    iamdan said:

900 sold.

Be about 1100, not a surprising turnout in the circumstances.
  • Sponsored links:

• 6 hours I reckon, good call
  • No surprise at all with those numbers. A win last night would have seen another few hundred sold.
  • I'm going. Sounds like the same numbers that went to Brentford and made all that noise...
  • What's the IIRC?

Talk properly :weary:
  • Can I buy tickets on the door at Loftus Road? I'd ask Charlton but today is hospital day at The Valley and the ticket office is shut.
  • edited April 2016
    @cafcnick1992 the cafc ticket twitter saying they will know tomorrow, piss up in a brewery as usual as today is last day to buy tickets up until 1pm.
  • @cafcnick1992 the cafc ticket twitter saying they will know tomorrow, piss up in a brewery as usual as today is last day to buy tickets up until 1pm.

Presumably I have to ring up as the ticket office on the website won't let me buy QPR tickets?
  • yeah think there open till 1, reason you cant buy on the website is its restrcited sale.
  • You can buy over the phone and collect at QPR on Saturday. Only Gold tickets left (£32) plus £2 booking fee