Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Live interview with @Davo55 re: CARD

Think this short interview with Louis ahead of Saturday's protests is a good listen with regards to where CARD are coming from

https://audioboom.com/boos/4387505-cafc-charlton-live-interview-with-card-member-alan-davis-april-2nd-2016

Comments

• Great interview, well done Alan and Louis.
  • Yes, he speaks very well and these sort of interviews will add credibility to CARD in a way that the written word cannot.
  • Thanks for the kind words folks.
  • just listened, very good Alan
  • Great interview, well done Alan.
  • Well said that man
  • Superb Interview.

Great enunciation from Alan.
    Fantastic Assists from Louis.
    Louis came out of the Charlton Academy for Wordsmiths;
    and is one of our own.
    Or was he from West Ham Academy ?
  • well done Alan and thanks Louis
  • Sponsored links:

• Well done Alan, just listened mate.
  • Very good interview.
  • Brilliant stuff
  • Excellent interview. Well done Alan.
  • Great interview, gutted i missed out on a badge!
  • Eloquently explained, Davo. Thanks for speaking up.
  • I keep reading the title as an interview with the Davos 5 and that we are talking to an uber-rich consortium
  • Great work, Alan, an excellent interview. The measured good sense is a stark contrast with the blithering nonsense and spiteful dummy spitting that has come out of the club in the last few weeks. In addition to the risible content of Roland's rant, one of the worse things about it is that, according to Louis Mendes on Charlton Life, Roland wanted it to remain anonymous. What a coward ! Still, what do you expect from a man who hasn't been to a game for 18 months.
  • Top class !
  • Same here - great interview. We too were disappointed not to get a badge - but managed to get the Card programme.

Great interview, gutted i missed out on a badge!

• Sponsored links:

• I have a feeling there will, unfortunately, be need for more badges next season in division 1. I hope I'm wrong and RD chucks in the towel, it's only a matter of time old boy. Only a matter of time.