Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jackson is at Snowbombing 2016 Austria

I know because I took him there

This festival is buzzing, it's full of brits and run by brits anyone who has ever considered it but not gone try and get here in the future it's an amazing place and great festival, prodigy, fat boy slim bastille amongst those headlining

Comments

• NLA - you stopping by St Truiden any time?
  • Got 18hrs drive back non stop except fuel and comfort mate to make wife's bday present happen I am already in dog house for missing it this Friday coming, but prodigy play Friday night and we don't de rig till sat so it was unavoidable, no can do I am afraid this gig has taken months of planning for us and taken me away from here and home for long enough
  • But views like this make the time away and effort put in well worth it, didn't realise how hot it gets though off mountains
  • Did you have any joy with the stolen van mate?
  • Done snowbombing twice. Gutted I'm missing this year!
  • What is snowbombing?
  • A bit like snowballing but with a bigger bang ;0)
  • Sponsored links:

• What is snowbombing?

It's just the name of the festival. Skiing by day, music by night.
  • No joy with the van mate and still waiting on payout from insurance company Essex ob delay in submitting paperwork,

It's a festival in a brilliant town in Austria called Mayhoffen,

Prodigy
    Fat boy slim
    Bastille

All playing, it's a weird festival for example Wilkinson done a Dj appearance at a butcher shop called Hans the butcher (a local mini celeb himself) it was a great set a great night but where else can that happen but Snowbombing,

It's an insane place both in architecture, scenery and night life,