Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who are yer?

I gave up buying programmes after the Forest game but looking at the back page of that one and at the list of Execs and footballing staff then apart from the obvious ones who are now gone (and the ones who obstinately are still here) I noticed that there were a number of omissions as well.

For example: Andrew Murray - who is still today listed on LinkedIn as a being responsible for Business Development at the Club - is nowhere to be found.
Likewise Nigel Edwin Capelin who as Deputy Chief Exec (http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks) might surely be thought worthy of a mention?

Perhaps those closer to the mechanics of the club will know.

It could be that these people have departed without anyone really noticing but if Andrew Murray has been replaced as the Business Development guru I would quite like to hear of it and if he is still in the building then where has the Deputy Chief Exec been hiding whilst Katrien takes all the flak?

I think I might be able to hazard a guess at who Andrew Murray might be................... but Nigel? - who are yer?

PS. Nigel, I think you might be getting a little word or two from Cabbles if you do eventually show your face.