Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Club Staff Members make the most of Saturdays protest.

CARD should consider worry beads for the next home game.

Comments

• They'll be on sale in the club shop soon.
  • Addickted said:

CARD should consider anal beads for the next home game.

Corrected for you
  • If I worked for Katrien, I'd need an ample supply of stress balls too...
  • Addickted said:

I 'ate you Butler .. (one for the oldie 'On The Buses' fans)
  • What are the club going to do with them – if they bin them – maybe we should check it’s rubbish. If they give to a charity shop, maybe we should buy them back fort the next game. Amy inside contacts to see what they did or are planning to do?
  • What are the club going to do with them – if they bin them – maybe we should check it’s rubbish. If they give to a charity shop, maybe we should buy them back fort the next game. Amy inside contacts to see what they did or are planning to do?

They are going to local schools

Think one of the security team tweeted ironically thanking CARD for the balls as they were going to be donated to a local school

• edited April 2016
    Let's buy them back off the school for half what they originally cost then!
  • Sponsored links:

• I suspect Mick will keep at least one on his desk
  • I was unable to throw mine as I couldn't retrieve it!
  • edited April 2016
    I had already worn my stress ball down to the size of a marble so didnt think it was worth luzzing it on to the pitch.