Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++IMPORTANT NOTICE re CHARITY GAMES+++

Guys and girls,

Have had a number of withdrawals in the last few days unfortunately. These things happen and can't be helped, but if there are any of you who can't make the games, please let me know now, or at the earliest opportunity.

If there are any posters on here that didn't sign up at first, but who would now like to get involved, please send me a whisper, otherwise i will fill with Charlton fans i know that have already expressed an interest in the event of drop-outs. Sadly i may have to re-jig the squads a little over this weekend

cheers
AFKA

Comments

• Options
    My mate Kev was interested, but isn't a poster here as he doesn't have internet access. Some of the lads here know him from Blackburn and various home games at the Bugle...

Would he be allowed to play?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Would he be allowed to play?
    Only if he brings some "confetti in a bag"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]

Please, don't encourage him!
  • Options
    I'll play if there's a vacancy. Goalkeeper by trade. Can you whisper us the details AFKA?

Thanks
  • Options
    cunning, can you whisper me your email address, cheers
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]

Please, don't encourage him!

Those bags where the nuts!
  • Options
    Speaking with Kev last week I get the impression he (Thinks) he is Ronaldinho in disguise. :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Speaking with Kev last week I get the impression he (Thinks) he is Ronaldinho in disguise. :-)

Kev thinks a lot of things, I doubt any of them are right though ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]My mate Kev was interested, but isn't a poster here as he doesn't have internet access. Some of the lads here know him from Blackburn and various home games at the Bugle...

Would he be allowed to play?

AFKA - can he, can't he?! Not mentioned the vacancies to him yet, so no problem if he can't...