Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Free Beer Free Donuts.....

I don't know if anyone else heard this , my son reckons he heard that the Leicester owner is giving away today free beer, and free donuts, to celebrate his birthday, I can't wait to see what Roly's got up his sleeve for his birthday!

Comments

• Options

I don't know if anyone else heard this , my son reckons he heard that the Leicester owner is giving away today free beer, and free donuts, to celebrate his birthday, I can't wait to see what Roly's got up his sleeve for his birthday!

Humbug ?
  • Options
    Do you really think that all that unused food and drink goes to waste?
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Free season tickets - he can poke mine.
  • Options

Wouldn't be surprised. He bought fans 30,000 bottles of Singha to celebrate promotion.

I imagine old Roly Skinflint might push the boat out with a can of this to celebrate our relegation.

• Options

Heard this and it's true, a way of thanking the supporters (customers) for their following of the club. The owner is Thai and many Thai football supporters are turning away from Man U Liverpool etc to support Leicester because of this man.

Why did he not buy us, how different things could have been.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Makes you think what you can achieve when you get the fans buying into what you're doing, even if it means going on a charm offensive, at least you're all pulling in the same direction.

My son did add, why can't be we be like Leicester, I just didn't know what to say to that one, roll on a takeover I guess.

Knowing our luck it will be some pork scratchings with a bit of duct tape from Roly.

His birthday is the 14th of November apparently, it would be a shame for card to miss the opportunity of marking our great and esteemed leaders special day.
  • Options

Makes you think what you can achieve when you get the fans buying into what you're doing, even if it means going on a charm offensive, at least you're all pulling in the same direction.

My son did add, why can't be we be like Leicester, I just didn't know what tosay.

Knowing our luck it will be some pork scratchings with a bit of duct tape!

Wasn't it the then Leicester model we were compared to when we first reached the premiership ?
  • Options
    Its true. Krispy Kremes as well.

• Options
    Rolys giving away free chips

That's right...an extra 3quid for another 3 chips.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Free rolls of Duct tape.
  • Options
    DoUGHnuts
  • Options
    Free stress balls
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    It's a lovely gesture. In truth I wouldn't really be asking an owner of ours to do stuff like that. As long as the club is being given the right respect then I'm more than happy to pay for food, programmes etc and put money into the club.
  • Options
    How good must it feel to be a Leicester fan right now? Good luck to 'em.
  • Options
    "There are many special bonds that exist at our football club - between the players, the staff, the owners and the fans - and that's been vital to the incredible season we've had,"

Hm.
  • Options

How good must it feel to be a Leicester fan right now? Good luck to 'em.

This is what I keep thinking. They must be so sceptical that the wheels will fall off but every game they do enough. What a feeling and exactly what real fans deserve.
  • Options
    Belgiumbun now on P2