Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I have seen a miracle...

A NEW and working hand-dryer in the East Stand toilets.

Comments

• Roland isn't that bad after all ...!!!
  • A NEW and working hand-dryer in the East Stand toilets.

It was either that or spend more money on the team, no contest

Could you please remove, and place in lower west ladies....

Is it on loan or a permanent signing?

I take it 'I'd like a blow job' doesn't translate that well then...
  • It all contributes to the fan customer experience.

Is it on loan or a permanent signing?
    Permanent but undisclosed.

Cancel the protests!
  • Sponsored links:

• Quick let's all get season tickets!
  • How tall is it?
  • The hand dryer has already been given the name Johann Berg Gudmundsson, after it was repoted to be blowing hot & cold..............

That's not a hand dryer that's the hot drinks heater...
  • New hand dryer? Wow, what next? Hot Water???????
    :smiley:
  • I still wash my hands of them !!
  • Great, just in time for the next CARD protest. Should make blowing up 25,000 Roland Out balloons a cinch.
  • New hand dryer? Wow, what next? Hot Water???????

G3 (1) of the Building Regulations (England and Wales) states that hot water must be provided ‘to any washbasin in, or adjacent to, a room containing a sanitary convenience.’(1) Under the guidance it states that: ‘in the Secretary of State’s view the requirement will be met if: the installation conveys hot water to the sanitary appliances … without waste, misuse, or undue consumption of water.’ (2) G4 states that: ‘adequate hand washing facilities must be provided in rooms containing (or adjacent to rooms containing) sanitary conveniences.’ In the guidance to G4 it states that the hand washing facilities: ‘…should be sited, designed and installed so as not to be prejudicial to health.’ ;)
  • T.C.E said:

New hand dryer? Wow, what next? Hot Water???????

G3 (1) of the Building Regulations (England and Wales) states that hot water must be provided ‘to any washbasin in, or adjacent to, a room containing a sanitary convenience.’(1) Under the guidance it states that: ‘in the Secretary of State’s view the requirement will be met if: the installation conveys hot water to the sanitary appliances … without waste, misuse, or undue consumption of water.’ (2) G4 states that: ‘adequate hand washing facilities must be provided in rooms containing (or adjacent to rooms containing) sanitary conveniences.’ In the guidance to G4 it states that the hand washing facilities: ‘…should be sited, designed and installed so as not to be prejudicial to health.’ ;)
    Whether this applies to the east stand may depend when this was incorporated into the building regs. I don't think they apply retrospectively, so it would depend on the law in 1994 and, presumably, the council should have enforced the version at the time.
  • ...............and there was me thinking you'd seen Dickheadelet at The Valley killerandflash !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Sam lloyd said:

...............and there was me thinking you'd seen Dickheadelet at The Valley killerandflash !!

Hey, lets keep things real :smile:
  • They have always been able to provide a lot if hot air.