Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Robinson & Moto

They have both mastered the ancient foot balling art of "going down like they've been shot" !

I'd like to see Solly back on Tuesday.

Comments

• He gets caught out of position, he fouls, he falls over as soon as someone looks at him and is always 2 seconds away from a red card. But fuck me, he is the only geezer that seems like he gives a fuck....keep him in the team.
  • You'd have to behead someone to get a red card today!

The ref missed everything today so he had to exaggerate just to get a free kick.

About time we had someone with a bit of cuteness from time to time
  • Cuteness? ! EVERY game since he's joined us, some geezer has gone down holding his face! You're right about today though, how their 7 wasn't booked I'll never know
  • edited April 2016

Cuteness? ! EVERY game since he's joined us, some geezer has gone down holding his face! You're right about today though, how their 7 wasn't booked I'll never know

Sanogo needs to learn much from this fella. If you hurt someone make sure no one sees you do it. Motta is an expert at this.
  • Suk Young Fanni
  • Cuteness? ! EVERY game since he's joined us, some geezer has gone down holding his face! You're right about today though, how their 7 wasn't booked I'll never know

Sanogo needs to learn much from this fella. If you hurt someone make sure no one sees you do it. Motta is an expert at this.
    Italians have done it for years

When did we last have a hatchet man / wind up merchant? Yann I suppose. Still nice to see us roughing the opponents up for once

• Robinson is a nasty little toe-rag & has been fond of a dive for quite a few years now. He's never had pace, but it's definitely getting worse as he gets older and slower.

Thought the funniest one was the Motta / Fabrini clash (of the designer handbags). Rowett should be embarrassed for getting worked up about that and claiming his man was pole axed.
  • I'm sorry, I'm I the only one who doesn't have a clue who we're talking about here?

Moto? Surely you know of the great Moto. Charlton legend.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm sorry, I'm I the only one who doesn't have a clue who we're talking about here?

He runs the motorway services as well
    Real Jack of all trades is our Moto. What a man.

Oh that fella, sorry.

When did Johnny Ribunson come out of retirement though?

He runs the motorway services as well
    Real Jack of all trades is our Moto. What a man.
    He's also a GP, boom tish