Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Using season cards in other stands?

Is this possible? I thought not but seem to remember someone on here saying they did it .

Taking my daughter to her first match today but I'm in the east and her cousin is in the family.

Comments

• edited April 2016
    They should do a deal next year where you can use your season ticket at other clubs!

I do believe that generally, you can use your card at other gates, but not sure on other stands.

• Yes I know a couple of people who have done it in west stand.

One couple 'did it' in the centre circle.

Steady! No need for innuendo because we have won!

That was for a night game and they only got the green light at the 3rd attempt.
  • Don't bother trying, doesn't work.
  • Who needs a ticket to get in? Just walk into Bartram's, pop the security guy a fiver, and he will vacate the unlocked door for five minutes while you and your family/mates waltz through into the West stand lower to watch the gamer (just don't sit in anyone elses seats! Watched this happen yesterday by the way...3 lads walked in without tickets while the security guy was "otherwise engaged..."
  • My card has not worked in the West 3/4 times lately. Steward checks it and it's valid then they let me in the gate. Anyone else have this problem?
  • iaitch said:

My card has not worked in the West 3/4 times lately. Steward checks it and it's valid then they let me in the gate. Anyone else have this problem?

Yes.
    forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/72183/not-a-valid-
    ticket#latest

There seem to be more and more of them. The system is fecked.
  • Sponsored links:

• iaitch said:

My card has not worked in the West 3/4 times lately. Steward checks it and it's valid then they let me in the gate. Anyone else have this problem?

I have the same problem every home game in the West lower. This week, 4 of our group had the problem! New system, having a laugh.
  • Always works for me
  • They always have a steward with a scanner nearby so maybe they know its a crap system, probably the cheapest no doubt.
  • iaitch said:

They always have a steward with a scanner nearby so maybe they know its a crap system, probably the cheapest no doubt.

Yes good to have the scanner steward but they don't check for 'other stuff' as they wave you through! Bring on 10,000 balloons!
  • Ended up queuing up and swapping mine to the family and paying £3 for my little one's ticket . Girl behind the counter had to ask permission whether she was allowed to swap mine over free of charge though.