Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pre-seasons

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
Just thought I'd ask who is going to go to Valencia this summer if it happens?

Also what happened to the games we were supposed to have against that Danish side we signed Christiensen from and Dulwich as they were part of their transfers?

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: mad83[/cite]Just thought I'd ask who is going to go to Valencia this summer if it happens?

Also what happened to the games we were supposed to have against that Danish side we signed Christiensen from and Dulwich as they were part of their transfers?
    Valencia was last year wasnt it....

I'll do Welling and thats it unless something else really grabs me.
  • Options
    It said in the Spurs program they were thinking about playing them away again this year.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mad83[/cite]It said in the Spurs program they were thinking about playing them away again this year.
    Hopefully we'll see something with the link up then.....

.....no, thats just ridiculous
  • Options
    If the clubs doing a reasonable travel package then I'll go. Otherwise I'll give it a miss!
  • Options
    Very unlikely they will do any form of travel-

Anyone reckon there maybe another belguim/holland trip like last year?- that was a great laugh!
  • Options
    I would recommend watching Charlton abroad to anyone.

My friend and I did all the pre-seasons last summer and it was awesome Antwerp, Utrecht and Valencia were some of the best trips I've ever done, up their with going away with England with out doubt.
  • Options
    Anyone reckon there maybe another Belgium/Holland trip like last year?- that was a great laugh![/quote]

I hope so Stanmore Belgium was brilliant in that Irish bar after the game, all singing Valley Floyd Road and the bar just full of Addicks.
  • Options
    South Africa this year. Would love to do it but finances dictate otherwise. Will look at Valencia though.
  • Options
    Same here, it's the same as China a few years back to much money when it the summer you need to let your finances recover for the new season.

But should be able to do any in Europe and England.