Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A "Book" run on how many mins Lookman gets!

10mins and under odds on?
90mins 25/1 or higher?

Comments

• What play a striker who might score ! feck off when did that get anybody anywhere.
  • 16 mins at 3-0 down
  • edited April 2016
    Last 10 minutes for the shop window.
  • edited April 2016
    28, once Igor runs out of steam.
  • I'm going for the last 8 minutes.
  • 22 mins
  • edited April 2016
    We will be winning 2-0 in the 80th minute, he will not come on as he will not be needed
  • edited April 2016
    14 mins - 2/1
  • Last 10 minutes for the shop window.

No need. Arsenal bound.

• Do you really think he only started because we were on Sky? Like Arsenal only scout on the telly? It's a pretty silly theory, chaps.
  • Sponsored links:

• Vincenzo said:

Do you really think he only started because we were on Sky? Like Arsenal only scout on the telly? It's a pretty silly theory, chaps.

While I don't think he started just because we were on telly, it's not about scouting, it's about hype. Every top team knows about Lookman, the difference is whether he starts getting noticed by the wider footballing world of media and fans. The bigger the hype around a player the more you can twist the knife and the more you can demand as a fee. Not that I think KM is capable of negotiating a higher fee for one of our players
  • Yeah, Wenger calls 'we've seen Lookman, we'll give you £2m for him at the end of the season plus another £1m if he scores more than 10 goals next season for the first team in the premiership.

KM 'how about £1m plus £10m if he scores more than 10 goals in the prem next season?'

Wenger 'contracts are being couriered over now. You can have sanogoals on loan.'
  • 45 mins maybe Riga has got a"pair" after all!
  • Vincenzo said:

Do you really think he only started because we were on Sky? Like Arsenal only scout on the telly? It's a pretty silly theory, chaps.

It is but we are talking about duchatelat here.