Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• poor effort
  • ha ha....
  • April 1st - I get it!
  • nah, not good enough newsshopper, sorry :wink:
  • Fiiish said:

TEL said:

I hear next season it will be one in each corner and one on each side of the half way line so the whole crowd can have a comfortable seat whilst they experience Roland's unique brand of football.

Actually it will be 2 in each corner so our defenders can have a sit down instead of the pointless effort they put in trying to defend at corners.
    I was going to LOL that, but realised how accurate it was Fiiish... :neutral:
  • Fiiish said:

I'm waiting for the announcement of the statue of Sam Bartram to be replaced by a bronze replica of the sofa.

No it would be Roland rat...
  • Sponsored links:

• The Belgians won't see the joke.

THATS why Reza is injured... He did his hamstring in whilst trying to jump and unstick his camera from the ceiling.

Scotland Yard and their legal team are being contacted as we speak.
  • Next they'll be saying we're going to have a proper team next season.

Every day is like April Fools for them!
  • Now, if they'd have claimed the ground was being renamed the Duchatalet Valley a few more might have bitten.
  • Next they'll be saying we're going to have a proper team next season.

Too obvious.

2/10.
  • The plan is to close the Jimmy seed, the East, west, north upper and lower stands using sofas instead to hold the capacity of fans next season.
  • Oh dear no! This will give KM ideas
  • Actually, given so few fans are likely to be in the ground next year, taking out all the seats and putting sofas in doesn't seem such a bad idea - I watch the tv matches from a sofa so why not at the ground as well where the surround sound is realtime. Oi RD, ignore the April fool pisstake, get the seats out and put those sofas in pronto. Now where's that season ticket application form...
  • Sponsored links:

• dizzee said:

The plan is to close the Jimmy Seed South Stand, the East, west, north upper and lower stands using sofas instead to hold the capacity of fans next season.

You know it's not called the Jimmy seed stand since clowns took over.
  • That was just too silly!
  • It's a sad reflection that when I saw the thread name I just assumed it was true.

Those flowers for Katrien, Ricky?
  • Actually, given so few fans are likely to be in the ground next year, taking out all the seats and putting sofas in doesn't seem such a bad idea - I watch the tv matches from a sofa so why not at the ground as well where the surround sound is realtime. Oi RD, ignore the April fool pisstake, get the seats out and put those sofas in pronto. Now where's that season ticket application form...

Nah, won't be the same without some 10 year old trying to kick the back out of your seat.
  • Uboat said:

Actually, given so few fans are likely to be in the ground next year, taking out all the seats and putting sofas in doesn't seem such a bad idea - I watch the tv matches from a sofa so why not at the ground as well where the surround sound is realtime. Oi RD, ignore the April fool pisstake, get the seats out and put those sofas in pronto. Now where's that season ticket application form...

New Upper North:
    Where do i sign...reminds me of when I used to have one of those leather cinema seats the club got from the Woolworth odeon and put in the old west stand
  • edited April 2016
    Rumours that the stairs to the North and West uppers are going to be replaced by a series of mechanised Laundry Baskets have been roundly denied by the Charlton CEO, who announced there will be a full investigation of the rumour, possibly involving a parliamentary enquiry.
  • Uboat said:

Actually, given so few fans are likely to be in the ground next year, taking out all the seats and putting sofas in doesn't seem such a bad idea - I watch the tv matches from a sofa so why not at the ground as well where the surround sound is realtime. Oi RD, ignore the April fool pisstake, get the seats out and put those sofas in pronto. Now where's that season ticket application form...

New Upper North:
    Where do i sign...reminds me of when I used to have one of those leather cinema seats the club got from the Woolworth odeon and put in the old west stand
    Where are the blankets and flask holders?
  • Wow I will sign up provided Katrien serves the drinks in her black and white maids outfit.