Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

*** CARD - Appeal for Volunteers on Saturday ***

As you will have seen it’s been a busy couple of weeks for CARD around our non-matchday protests and we intend to keep up the pressure at the match vs Birmingham on Saturday.

To do that we need your help.

We have emailed all our registered CARD volunteers but we need even more people this weekend because of the sheer volume of material we are planning to give out, which is more than we have ever distributed at any game before.

If you can spare the time, we are meeting at The Royal Oak on Charlton Lane at 1.15pm, where we will be briefing volunteer teams. Please bring your friends too. If you get there later just join one of the volunteer teams out there on your way to the ground and join in. They will tell you what we have planned and what to do. Your help will make a real difference.

It is clear that the cracks in the regime are showing. Let's show them what we think of their ridiculous statements and bully boy tactics.

We really do appreciate your support, it wouldn't be working without people like you.

Comments

• would love to, as I always do, but on this occasion I can't make it. Good luck though everyone, be with you in spirit.
  • Hope to be there to help. Before getting back to my boycott.
  • All the best Davo, can't help out but will be at the game, my first for a few weeks.
  • stonemuse said:

All the best Davo, can't help out but will be at the game, my first for a few weeks.

Good news mate. Hope to see you sporting that nice new badge :smile:
  • How do we get on the email list?
  • How do we get on the email list?

Please email Charlton.card@yahoo.co.uk and say you want to go on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Well done everybody - absolutely superb
  • Well done all, especially the organisers and those that turn up each and every week.
  • Well done to all. Great job.
  • Lovely to meet the Lifers on Ransom Walk on Saturday. Are we 'Team Ransom' because we are expensive if so!
  • Lovely to meet the Lifers on Ransom Walk on Saturday. Are we 'Team Ransom' because we are expensive if so!

Surely, as volunteers, it's because you weren't paid...

Well done everyone.