Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

More Meire Merde

This time captured for prosperity is our beloved CEO at the Safety at Sports Ground Conference last year.

Thought I might highlight some of the complete crap that comes out of her mouth compared with reality. To think she actually believes some of this.

At 1.00

"H&S is high on our agenda". This is from a CEO who has spent a total of half an hour at the first safety advisory group of her tenure and has not been bothered to turn up to any of the subsequent group meetings.

"All staff trained in First Aid". Not even all permanent staff have been trained in First Aid.

"We employ a Safety Officer". Perhaps you need to review that following yet another resignation from a highly respected and experienced member of staff in John Little

At 8.50

"We try to empower people and give them responsibility". Like feck you do dearie. All you do is intimidate with your bully boys and sycophants.

At 28.00

"We want a nice, safe technical driven community hub"..... but without the inconvenience of actual fans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_iJcIwDp_M

Comments

• Who's the geezer next to her? He says he wants a beer at the Valley next year "when WE inevitably get relegated". One of us?
  • She is so out of her depth it's embarrassing, both for the club, and for her.

I suspect that her career will never recover when she leaves Charlton.
  • Addickted said:

"All staff trained in First Aid". Not even all permanent staff have been trained in First Aid.

She says they are currently training all staff in First Aid, not that all staff are First Aid trained. No idea if here claim is true or not, but what she says is not the same as you are quoting.
  • cabbles said:

I wish you lot would just leave her alone, she's just doing her job

Just not very well.
  • She is cringe worthy.
  • Meire Merde ...so appropriate
  • cabbles said:

give it a rest pal, anybody would think you're infatuated with her.
  • Addickted said:

She says they are currently training all staff in First Aid, not that all staff are First Aid trained. No idea if here claim is true or not, but what she says is not the same as you are quoting.
    This conference was in March 2015
  • Sponsored links:

• She is so out of her depth it's embarrassing, both for the club, and for her.

I suspect that her career will never recover when she leaves Charlton.

That's only fair after all she's totally shafted us!
  • In case you are interested, this years event is being held at The Emirates Stadium on May 9th and is headlined “Spectator Safety in a Changing World”.

Let me know if you are interested in attending :smiley:
  • Addickted said:

Addickted said:

Has this video just come to light, Nick?
  • Only after I received an invite for this years conference.

Was unaware it occurred last year until I saw her name as a speaker.
  • cabbles said:

So when a manager is terrible at his job it's okay to slag him off but when the ceo of the club - arguably a more senior role at the club - we should leave them alone because they're "just doing a job". Righteo

Bet you loved Karel fraeye
  • I tried to put into words how watching that made me feel but in the end I gave up. But there is one crumb of comfort:

• Decided to watch the video and 90 seconds in I almost passed out with boredom. Surely no one pays to go to these things.
  • I cant bring myself to watch it.....I just loathe this woman.
  • Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:

Addickted said:

Took em 2 years to appoint a comms manager, doubt they've got everyone trained in a year.
  • edited April 2016
    TEL said:

I cant bring myself to watch it.....I just loathe this woman.

Me to. Despise her with a passion.

Although she does make a lovely cup of Coffee first thing in the morning.
  • 6 months old shite....................

"The work was too monotonous. I sat 13 hours a day at my computer . This job will also exhausting, but so much more exciting. For example, I negotiate myself all transfers. In football, you see fast results. it's positive. My only frustration? things are progressing as fast as I would like. "
  • Just hope Roly does the decent thing and marries the poor woman or at least sets her up in a tanning salon in a remote Antwerp suburb where she can do less damage..
  • The woman in pink said "Without spectators none of us would even be here today". ARE YOU LISTENING MEIRE??????
  • Why the f*** does she lie if it's all on camera?

How can someone intelligent enough to be a qualified lawyer be so stupid..!!
  • I know football agents like dealing with her, a very easy gig.