Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Does it actually make any difference who we have available/unavailable in our current situation?
  • All good news if you ask me.

Really hope Igor has two weeks of training under his belt. Same for Diarra. If so, We could see a pretty strong team Saturday

..............Pope
    Motta....Fanni....Tex...Fox
    JBG....Cousins...Diarra...Yun
    .........Mak....Igor
  • When is Sonogo back?
  • SDAddick said:

All good news if you ask me.

Really hope Igor has two weeks of training under his belt. Same for Diarra. If so, We could see a pretty strong team Saturday

..............Pope
    .........Mak....Igor

Harriott for Makienok, please
  • When is Sonogo back?

Ipswich

• wmcf123 said:

SDAddick said:

..............Pope
    .........Mak....Igor

If anything I'd put Callum on the left. I don't think Harriott and Igor up front would work well, I think both need to play off somebody. If Igor and Mak can rekindle anything like what they had against Rotherham, then it's them two up front for me.
  • Pope
    Motta .. Teixeira .. Fanni .. Fox
    Gudmundsson .. Cousins .. Diarra .. Young
    Harriott .. Vetokele

Would be my squad as we gave Birmingham the run around with our pace when we went to St. Andrews so do the same again.
  • SDAddick said:

wmcf123 said:

SDAddick said:

..............Pope
    .........Mak....Igor

If anything I'd put Callum on the left. I don't think Harriott and Igor up front would work well, I think both need to play off somebody. If Igor and Mak can rekindle anything like what they had against Rotherham, then it's them two up front for me.
    Not a bad shout but I think Foxy bingo needs another left back in front of him
  • SDAddick said:

..............Pope
    .........Mak....Igor

Every time I read that back four, I think it's a shame Motta's surname isn't Wotta.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'd give Mak a go alongside Igor, haul him off at half time if he's having another of 'those' days - but when he does turn up he's dangerous. That said, Morrison should have him on toast.

Must remember to make a joke about this in the 'top 3 on toast' thread...

Reza being injured is such, such good news... with the obligatory caveat of 'I hope it's not long-term/doesn't hurt too much', just until... Oh I don't know, the end of the season?
  • edited March 2016
    We need Reza back before the end of the season... If its long-term no club will want to sign him in the summer and there may be the potential for him to continue training at the Valley into next season as he regains his fitness before being offered a Contract!!
  • We need Reza back before the end of the season... If its long-term no club will want to sign him in the summer and there may be the potential for him to continue training at the Valley into next season as he regains his fitness before being offered a Contract!!

I wouldn't worry too much - if he was missing a leg, I'd still half-expect to see Reza included in the starting line-up (albeit on crutches) under Riga.
  • edited March 2016

We need Reza back before the end of the season... If its long-term no club will want to sign him in the summer and there may be the potential for him to continue training at the Valley into next season as he regains his fitness before being offered a Contract!!

I wouldn't worry too much - if he was missing a leg, I'd still half-expect to see Reza included in the starting line-up (albeit on crutches) under Riga.
    We could use a Sniper Rifle to be sure?

It might damage relations between Charlton and Iran but they're already bad enough seeing that Iran want to nuke us after we declined a friendly against them!!
  • We need Reza back before the end of the season... If its long-term no club will want to sign him in the summer and there may be the potential for him to continue training at the Valley into next season as he regains his fitness before being offered a Contract!!

He had a half decent World Cup and could only attract loan offers from teams in leagues we've never heard of.

That being said, looking forward to the CAFCOfficial Twitter new contract reveal. Should be a classic.
  • cabbles said:

Thuram

Nego Williams Sarr Bergdich

Koc Le Point Ba

Tucudean PP Mak

You forgot McAleny
  • Ben18 said:

He had a half decent World Cup and could only attract loan offers from teams in leagues we've never heard of.

That being said, looking forward to the CAFCOfficial Twitter new contract reveal. Should be a classic.
    We are pleased to announce that Chris Solly has committed to another 4-year Contract, here is a short video on his Charlton career to date, you can use the hashtag; #Thanks4Chris to tweet how happy you are.

(In very small print) Also Reza has decided to sign a new long term Contract keeping him at the Valley until 2030... (in larger print)... REMEMBER HE DID SCORE A GOAL AT THE WORLD CUP TOO YOU KNOW!!!!
  • cabbles said:

Thuram

Koc Le Point Ba

Tucudean PP Mak

You forgot McAleny
    Easily done to be fair
  • cabbles said:

Thuram

Koc Le Point Ba

Tucudean PP Mak

You forgot McAleny
    Not an easy side to get into.
  • Sponsored links:

• Shame Reza not available for this week, all those at the back who are sniggering, stop it
  • Doubtless the result of his backbreaking effort at Hillsborough
  • edited April 2016

Ben18 said:

We are pleased to announce that Chris Solly has committed to another 4-year Contract, here is a short video on his Charlton career to date, you can use the hashtag; #Thanks4Chris to tweet how happy you are.

(In very small print) Also Reza has decided to sign a new long term Contract keeping him at the Valley until 2030... (in larger print)... REMEMBER HE DID SCORE A GOAL AT THE WORLD CUP TOO YOU KNOW!!!!
    Do you know, I missed that...

I remember Reza's goal but, sadly, Chris scoring (edit - at a World Cup) had passed me by.
  • Ben18 said:

Do you know, I missed that...

I remember Reza's goal but, sadly, Chris scoring had passed me by.
    Dont worry Solly's last goal can only be described as a Defenders tap in and even then he almost scuffed it over the bar!!! ;)
  • 'star striker' made me laugh
  • No Henderson? Really wanna know what's happened there.