Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Away Games Next Season

Obviously we can't yet definitely say who is going to be in our League next year.
Considering all of the possibilities though:
What are the three trips you are most looking forward to and three trips you are not?

Comments

• We not be renewing my season ticket, so will heading to a lot of away games, hope they will be pay on the day, as I see the club making them open to season ticket holders only.
  • Carlisle some time in late April/early May

YES PLEASE!!!!!!!
  • Coventry, Southend, Peterborough.
    Northampton, Oxford, Pompey

Are probably the ones I can see myself going to. If anyone has any recommendations about other grounds being particularly good to visit then maybe them too.

Chance I may go to as many as this year though = none!
  • Fleetwood and Plymouth on a Tuesday night in the JPT...

We can't - frustratingly it's regional.
  • Fleetwood and Plymouth on a Tuesday night in the JPT...

It's regional until the final at Wembley, so Fleetwood on a Tuesday night in the JPT is impossible.

Sorry to have to break that to you. I feel like Santa Claus announcing the cancellation of Christmas.
  • Where is that EastStandMike when you need him?
  • Sheffield Utd :smile: ..........unless they come good this season
  • Sponsored links:

• Scunthorpe away
  • You're always welcome at our place.
  • You slags are going up
  • Via the slug fest at Wembley. Gillwall v Millingham. Truly grim occasion.
  • You slags are going up

Still a long way to go yet.

It wouldn't be the end of the world if we didn't go up. I'd expect us to make a run for the title next year though.

I also think it could be the making of your squad if you go down as you'll be able to field a few more youngsters (if you get that crack pot out, of course) to bring them on.
  • providing they dont go anywhere

would be going to;

gillingham
    millwall
    sheff utd
  • + Shrewsbury, Bradford, Bury.

- Scunthorpe, whoever stays down of Walsall, Millwall, Gillingham.
  • Sheff Utd
    Coventry
    Bradford
  • edited March 2016
    Hopefully we have Accrington, Fleetwood and Chesterfield in the same league - all new grounds. I'll be stepping up my away days next season.
  • Hopefully we have Accrington, Fleetwood and Chesterfield in the same league - all new grounds. I'll be stepping up my away days next season.

Same. Never been to Bradford and would look out for that one. As long as its not midweek.
  • Sponsored links:

• Looking forward to getting to go to some pretty obscure/grim places again. If Millwall go up there's another 6 points to play for as well.
  • ChiAddick said:

Hopefully we have Accrington, Fleetwood and Chesterfield in the same league - all new grounds. I'll be stepping up my away days next season.

Same. Never been to Bradford and would look out for that one. As long as its not midweek.
    Went to Bradford in a 3-0 midweek fa cup win. Not ideal on a Tuesday night. Perhaps Dynamo being a Bradford fan could move to a Saturday
  • Hopefully we have Accrington, Fleetwood and Chesterfield in the same league - all new grounds. I'll be stepping up my away days next season.

Yep all new ones for me too :)
  • edited March 2016

Carlisle some time in late April/early May

YES PLEASE!!!!!!!
    Carlisle need to get promoted from L2 first...

YES PLEASE!!!!!!!
    Carlisle need to get promoted from L2 first...

Only four points from the Play-Offs with a game in hand... Its a shame as looking at the top 10 in League Two at the moment there are a heap of clubs that I'd love to see come up (Accrington being the main team)

Done Chesterfield but both Fleetwood and Accrington will be new for me.
  • As I said to KM in one of my emails

3 from the following 4 to go up from League 2

Northampton (should be a given)
    Oxford (went to the Manor Ground, but not been to the Kassam)
    Accrington
    Bristol Rovers

Coventry to not go up, not been to the Ricoh (went to Highfield Road)

Shrewsbury & Fleetwood to stay up

And then as a bonus Chesterfield because I haven't seen Charlton play there.

I want to do all 92 seeing Charlton play there, and if RD stays I seriously think it's possible as we will go down to League 2 in the 17/18 season anyway
  • Coventry have collapsed even worse than Derby last season.

Still want to see Plymouth get promoted as there arent enough teams that play in Green so it'll create a bit of variety

Am being serious as there are far too many teams out there who play in Red and Blue, dont get me started on that fluorescent away kit that nearly every Championship squad has this season, its almost like they've all signed up for a road safety advert!!
  • Shrewsbury is a lovely town well worth a visit, I've got a couple of mates who live in Wellingborough so handy for Northampton.
  • I hope millwall go up, I would hate to take our shower of a squad to the den.

Looking forward to going to Bradford, if we stay up I would be looking forward to Villa Park instead. :blush: