Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Weird, unique, things that freek you......

...that you seriously can't explain.

Was at a funeral at The Beaverwood Cemetery in Chislehurst today, the service was held in the small chapple in the grounds.
Very well attended, so much so there was standing room only.
My cousin (a few of you on here know him, David K, from Dartford) and I were last in.
So, we stood by the doors, right at the back.
10 minutes into the service, a very quiet knock, me and Dave looked round.........
THERE WAS A FUCKING MORRIS DANCER STANDING THERE. IN FULL KIT. BELLS AND ALL.
ONE MORRIS DANCER.
He mumbled something about meeting someone, I said/whispered not sure mate..........er, think we're a little busy here.
He whispered, are you sure ?
He really looked..........don't know what the word is.

Thinking about this, 7 hours later, I am so glad David saw him too, I haven't mentioned to anyone else, except on here, obviously......

Trust me , I've seen many weird things.......but from standing there, head bowed, in respect, to turn round and see a Morris dancer in full regalia. ........

Comments

• If he was fucking wouldn't there have been two of them?
  • .....I seriously looked around for him, them, they afterwards..........., (out of interest, what is a collection of Morris Dancers called ?
    Please, behave........)
    ........but nothing.

I know this reads "weird/unique", but as said I fucking through me.
  • Full kit Morris dancer wan*ker
  • Paul, have you been smoking those funny cigarettes again my old mucker?? :wink:
  • edited March 2016
  • .....I seriously looked around for him, them, they afterwards..........., (out of interest, what is a collection of Morris Dancers called ?
    Please, behave........)
    ........but nothing.

CAST?
  • Paul, have you been smoking those funny cigarettes again my old mucker?? :wink:

No, that's just it, I haven't for several years, and, my medication is getting lower by the month or two.

I'm just freeked out by it.......

So glad someone else saw him, otherwise I would be sectioned again.....

Sorry.

Anyway, anyone else, with weird sightings in a place you didn't expect ?

No, that's just it, I haven't for several years, and, my medication is getting lower by the month or two.

I'm just freeked out by it.......

So glad someone else saw him, otherwise I would be sectioned again.....

Sorry.

Anyway, anyone else, with weird sightings in a place you didn't expect ?
    Roland at the Valley?
    Please, behave........)
    ........but nothing.

CAST?
    wankers?
  • Sponsored links:

• That fecking cross-breed chicken/robin mascot freaks me out. It looks like it's walking around with an inserted butt plug.