Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
Hello everyone

Although i've been signed up for a while this is my first post. I'm 24 and I'm a plastic spurs fan! Due to working long hours in the week i cant get to mid-week games and i play football myself on a Saturday in Blackheath. I know Ooh Aah Mortimer and Peakeys Rocket really well and travelled back from Old Trafford with MCS last season for Curbs, sorry Curbishleys', last match in charge. I went to the match as my little brother supports man u (who else is he gonna support living in London?!) and Ooh Aah was going. I sat with the Charlton fans and really enjoyed it. Although i had tickets for Monday's match i couldn't make it due to work again. Although i was happy Spurs won i was gutted to see Charlton go down. Hopefully you will get rid of the dead wood at the club and get some new players in and bounce back up.

Comments

• Options
    cheers tommo, and welcome to the site. there's another plastic Spurs fan around on here, so your in good company !
  • Options
    We're being invaded!!
    Welcome.
  • Options
    alright dood, taken a while to sign up aint ya!!

welcome aboard man
  • Options
    you have to be one of the greatest lurkers out there.signed up in january and introducing yourself now! welcome anyway but will probably be september till your next post.