Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Getting Behind Something Positive...

13»

Comments

• Options
    Guys and girls really sorry but dippy here has just realised I'm on a stag do the weekend of the walk. I had in my head it was the weekend after for some reason. Apologies I should've been more on the ball. If someone sticks up their just giving link I'll put some money in

All the best
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    cabbles said:

Guys and girls really sorry but dippy here has just realised I'm on a stag do the weekend of the walk. I had in my head it was the weekend after for some reason. Apologies I should've been more on the ball. If someone sticks up their just giving link I'll put some money in

All the best

**** me your a fast worker, you were only dating the woman last week. ;)
    Edit......Sponsor Bailey if you wish, he's more popular than me. :smile:
    Edit again....https://www.justgiving.com/charltonupbeatsday2016
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

cabbles said:

All the best

**** me your a fast worker, you were only dating the woman last week. ;)
    Edit......Sponsor Bailey if you wish, he's more popular than me. :smile:
    Edit again....https://www.justgiving.com/charltonupbeatsday2016
    Very good TCE, very good.

• Options
    So I signed us both up but how do I get sponsorship? Set up my own page or just send the link round that is general? How do they know who my sponsors are?
  • Options

So I signed us both up but how do I get sponsorship? Set up my own page or just send the link round that is general? How do they know who my sponsors are?

Tell them to leave a message, with your name and their name, that way you will be able to see who sponsored you
  • Options
    I just pay the qualifying amount of sponsorship myself, it's saves me being disappointed to find out I have no friends. :(
  • Options
    With just 2 weeks to go we do without this being off the bottom page. So anyone with a couple hours to spare or even a couple of quid either one or both can be donated to the Upbeats. The chance to meet legends such as Paul Mortimer and DaveStorry amongst others. ;)https://www.justgiving.com/charltonupbeatsday2016
  • Options
    *bump*

A long way to go to reach the target amount but still time for others to get on board either by signing up or donation. Go on ... you know you want to!
  • Options
    Shattered after my other half took me on a 3 mile jog tonight to help me get prepared for next Saturday. Anyone would think it was the London marathon he was training me for
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    I want thank Steve and Debbie at the Bull pub on Shootershill for allowing me to park at the pub and walk the four miles to Sparrows lane before walking the nine mile sponsored walk and the three miles back to the pub. Now I don't want sympathy, because if had I would have mentioned that I then have a sixty mile drive home before I walk JJ. It also bumped this back up the page. imageimageimage
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Going to launch a big plug TOMORROW to try and boost the sponsorship for this so grateful if tomorrow people may give it some consideration.
  • Options

Going to launch a big plug TOMORROW to try and boost the sponsorship for this so grateful if tomorrow people may give it some consideration.

That's the politest Feck off I've ever had
  • Options
    Another Charlton Legend joining the Upbeats walk to be announced today!
  • Options
    I suspect you might be a bit biased on this one @Tracey :-)
  • Options

I suspect you might be a bit biased on this one @Tracey :-)

Ha ha. Now you know why we were out training together last night ;-). We are both really looking forward to it.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Great cause.
  • Options
    This is one thing he couldn't miss.
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

With just 2 weeks to go we do without this being off the bottom page. So anyone with a couple hours to spare or even a couple of quid either one or both can be donated to the Upbeats. The chance to meet legends such as Paul Mortimer and DaveStorry amongst others. ;)https://www.justgiving.com/charltonupbeatsday2016

just donated - sorry i can't be there
  • Options
    If the rumours over the weekend are true, and I have no reason to doubt it, will Ms Meire be leading the walk with a full sun tan just to help raise the spirits of those that have just seen their side as good as relegated?
  • Options

If the rumours over the weekend are true, and I have no reason to doubt it, will Ms Meire be leading the walk with a full sun tan just to help raise the spirits of those that have just seen their side as good as relegated?

Where's this come from KHA?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

That's Bailey's lunch sorted then:-)
  • Options
    Meire should be advised that she is not welcome. Seriously.