Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Sheff Wednesday match thread 19/3/16 {...}

Comments

• Have to chase the game - Lookman on the bench -- bottle it - I give up!!!!! F*** off!
  • Ba off Jackson on
  • 0-3, now that's more like it lads.
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 19s20 seconds ago
    78' SUB: Ba off, Jackson on. #cafc #CAFCLive

If only that was done before the Free-Kick!!!!
  • Talal said:

Who's gonna get our late red card? I'm going for Ba

Chose the own goal option instead.
  • Put Lookman back in cotton wool and save him for next week. Same with Big Mak. Get Diarra off so he doesn't hurt himself too...
  • 3-0 FFS what happened.

Got to question Riga here, subs not happening and set up with no Lookman.
  • Ba off...jj on...cafc relegated
  • Pathetic. Wonder what time old piggie will pay us a visit?
  • Get a goal now and there's still time.

I admire your optimism. Think it will more likely be damage limitation now.
    The cunning thing about the statement is that neither the team involved nor that "what" for which there is still time is mentioned - so, you could read it as the entirely reasonable assumption that if it's the Wendies, there is still time for us to be utterly humiliated...
  • Sponsored links:

• 3-0 again.

Is there a record for 3-0 losses in one season?
  • Hard to see the point of bringing JJ on now. Steady the ship? Nick a goal?. No fucking point, Riga.
  • Ej Hadji Ba... no words really.
  • Sod's bloody law we save out best performance for months for when we were live on Sky, so all the uncommitted and casuals think we don't stink as much as we know we do.
  • There cannot be another team in professional football history so incapable of defending corners as us. When the ball goes out off a Charlton player the ref may as well just give a goal and save everyone the bother.
  • Wednesday still very interested here, things likely to get worse.
  • we have the ball....tex to diarra.....was terrible...they win it back....
  • Its all the fans' fault though. Not the crap players and horrible mismanagement.
  • Shite from Riga.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hard to see the point of bringing JJ on now. Steady the ship? Nick a goal?. No fucking point, Riga.

He only just got Roland's text to tell him to do it
  • Talal said:

Who's gonna get our late red card? I'm going for Ba

Not Reza, he's had the shepherds crook :wink:
  • Wonder why Cousins couldnt have been given an injection, played today and then would get a two week rest
  • Normal service has resumed.
  • It's nice to get back to the 0-3s again. I kind of miss those.
  • News Shopper Sport ‏@NewsShopperSprt 34s34 seconds ago
    Charlton looked so solid with an hour played but have fallen to pieces since. Same. Old. Story. #cafc
  • Dizzle said:

3-0 again.

Is there a record for 3-0 losses in one season?

Its all about Consistency.
  • Ba is so shit it is unreal. Why not play a customer and give them a memory they will cherish forever? Poor customer management. I will be writing an angry email.
  • Leeds 1 Hudders 4
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!