Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ascot Horse Racing (Free Tickets)

Comments

• Options
    You should back Clever Cookie in the 3:20, and have a small bet on Chevalier each way in the 5:00.
    Don't forget to put a bit of your winnings into the protest fund.
  • Options
    If you want to watch and hopefully win at another meeting whilst at Ascot today?
    Pontefract 3.45 Deodoro
  • Options
    not a bad start ;)
  • Options

Not going, but I like the look of Gifted Master in the 3.55 at around 3/1.

Good call, but I done it with the favourite.
  • Options

Not going, but I like the look of Gifted Master in the 3.55 at around 3/1.

Good call, but I done it with the favourite.
    Shame, unlucky.

• Options
    Just got home. 3 winners one placed saw me £140 up on the day . Joy
  • Options
    Came back a fiver up, so all booze and food was paid with winnings.
  • Options
    Winner on the first and a place in the 3rd. All in all about 40quid down. Was a good day out. Thanks for the ticket info @Charltonstu
  • Options
    Lost all 6. Bumped into Addickted.
  • Options

April 27th, Ascot Discovery day claim up to four free tickets for Grandstand.
    Link does work eventually.https://www.ascot.co.uk/Discover-Ascot

Free tickets again but May 3rd, Also Fri 18th November.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2016

Good man. We were going on the 18th November in any case, but I hadn't looked into the tickets. Just got 4 (max allowed per person, with a £1 in total booking fee, prob to stop people ordering & not going)

Thanks very much Stu.

Just got 4 for May as well & no booking fee.
  • Options
    Can't get it to work, so could all have gone unfortunately!
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Still working, go to Whats on (top of page) after you have tried Buy tickets.
  • Options

Good man. We were going on the 18th November in any case, but I hadn't looked into the tickets. Just got 4 (max allowed per person, with a £1 in total booking fee, prob to stop people ordering & not going)

Thanks very much Stu.

Debating weather to go November, definitely going in May though, done quite well last time as well.
  • Options

Still working, go to Whats on (top of page).
    Just realised it was my phone and not the site!

Cheers for that - top man.
  • Options

Thanks very much Stu.

Debating weather to go November, definitely going in May though, done quite well last time as well.
    We went last November, there was a good crowd there, busy but not ridiculously busy. Just right I'd say.
  • Options
    Anyone from on here going?
  • Options
    Yep - just about to leave.
  • Options
    Going to have a few bob on Pallasator in the 3.10
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Going to have a few bob on Pallasator in the 3.10

Good luck mate, I'd have gone for that one myself!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    anyone else not clicked on this thread before and not realise the OP was last year !
  • Options
    pallasator 5th reminds me why i prefer me jumps racing :wink:
  • Options

anyone else not clicked on this thread before and not realise the OP was last year !

It was, but also today;-)
  • Options
    Only one winner for me, though the missus had two including picking the 25/1 winner in the first because the horse "has such a pretty face".

I've suggested she speaks with Peanuts prior to next year's Grand National thread.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Only one winner for me, though the missus had two including picking the 25/1 winner in the first because the horse "has such a pretty face".

I've suggested she speaks with Peanuts prior to next year's Grand National thread.

Went to Sandown Park on Saturday, we had to wait for someone in the morning and reminded him all day about it. So come the last race and we all backed "wait for me" and it won, so for all the studying of form in the world, it sometimes pays to do whatever you want regardless of who you picked it.
  • Options
    Had a good day finished about £100 up after food and drinks, shame it wasn't a bit warmer but still enjoyed it.
  • Options
    I had 3 winners. Prosper in the 2nd @ 5/1. Blue Point in the 4th @ 11/8 and Tabarrak (because I thought it sounded like Tarbuck aka KR) in the 5th @ 6/1. Net profit of £83. Thanks Stu.
  • Options

I had 3 winners. Prosper in the 2nd @ 5/1. Blue Point in the 4th @ 11/8 and Tabarrak (because I thought it sounded like Tarbuck aka KR) in the 5th @ 6/1. Net profit of £83. Thanks Stu.

Was you standing by the high tables (bar area) before the racing started? As there were three guys who looked familiar.
  • Options
    CE was wearing a red rose and carrying a folded up copy of The Times under his left arm.

• Options
    edited May 2017

Was you standing by the high tables (bar area) before the racing started? As there were three guys who looked familiar.
    It's a vicious slur that I would ever be seen in the vicinity of a bar. Hic.

There were only 2 of us. 2 dropped out due to work. We went to the pub first and didn't get to the bar until after the first race, the second race, the third race ........