Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Paul Daniels RIP

Died this morning

Comments

• Options
    RIP...bloody hell this year is going badly on the Celeb front.
  • Options
    Blimey that was quick. RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    The Bunko Booth was one of my tv highlights as a kid. RIP Paul
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Blimey, it was only a couple of months ago that I was chatting to him and his missus in a hotel near Wigan. RIP
  • Options
    RIP.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Saw him in a live show at the height of his fame, absolutely brilliant. RIP
  • Options
    RIP, another cancer victim :cry:
  • Options

Once it takes hold, it does mate. My old man went from fairly lucid to passing away in just over a week.
  • Options
    RIP Paul
  • Options
    Sad news. Was indeed quick after the tumour was found. Thoughts with his family. RIP.
  • Options
    Very sad.
  • Options
    TEL said:

RIP...bloody hell this year is going badly on the Celeb front.

Very sad but a lot of that generation are reaching that age range where they're more susceptible to terminal illnesses.

A true entertainer. R.I.P
  • Options
    He was a big part of my childhood. I have always loved magic and he was such a character.

RIP Mr Daniels - go and entertain those no longer with us.
  • Options
    Late in the seventies I booked Paul through an Agency who described him as a magician with good humour and a good future, for a sales conference. I believe we paid £250, and he did me a big favour when he pulled our Chief Accounant out of the audience (at my behest ) for some lovely embarassment. I remember that at time it was £2,000 for Bruce Forsyth including a band. Happy days, R.I.P my friend.
  • Options
    Very sad, rest in peace
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP another quality performer gone.
  • Options
    RIP Paul. Onto a bigger stage.
  • Options
    always seemed like a nice man as well as a talented 'family entertainer' .. R I {P
  • Options
    I saw him in London at the height of his fame. Great show. Loved the TV series too. R.I.P. Paul
  • Options

Once it takes hold, it does mate. My old man went from fairly lucid to passing away in just over a week.
    This, my wife's mum has just passed away, diagnosed with stomach cancer on the Friday, dead by Monday afternoon. She obviously had it without knowing but she went from lucid and no pain or symptoms to gone in three days.
  • Options
    He lived in the same village as I do, and was well known about the place. Always supported the village festival by putting on a charity show and lending his name to it.

Held the pub door open for me a couple of times as I was staggering out with an armful of pints. Seemed like a decent friendly bloke.
  • Options
    Very sad news RIP Paul
  • Options
    Rip. Loved his show as a kid
  • Options
    Sad news, RIP Paul.
  • Options
    RIP another part of our lives gone.