Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Is Roland really senile?

2»

Comments

• I will also never be able to look at our badge in the same way...

• 25May98 said:

J BLOCK said:

Be dead soon

Hopefully just 198 months to go.

25th of May, 2032
  • Part of the issue for me is that RD and KM do not appear to understand that we accept they have financial ownership, but we as fans have emotional ownership.

The latter is engrained, part of our DNA, cannot be easily purchased, but is clearly being tested. Without the fans they have no club, that we can easily align to a restaurant, but I have no emotional ownership to a restaurant, shop, airline etc in quite the same way as I and Ms Lat do for Charlton.

It is great to see the investment in the infrastructure of the club and I was for one initially heartened to see that happening early in the arrival. As has been repeated many times though, the lack of a championship spine in the management and playing staff, the breakdown in communication with the fantasy etc has created the scenario they now find themselves in.

I eat in several restaurants I only support one football club. RD And KM is that clear enough?
  • Addickted said:

What makes you think Upjest fans are content?

Sheer laziness - I took the words of a Hungarian journalist on Radio 5 when we were about to announce the Upjest manager as Charlton's Karel Fraeye replacement, and the journalist said unlike at Charlton the Upjest fans were happy with the success that had been brought to them.

I plead guilty of not doing further research your honour.