Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MK Dons player urinates into a glass at Cheltenham

2»

Comments

• Options
    Other players mentioned Luke Ayling/ Josh Murphy, Jake Forster-Caskey and Richard O'Donnell
    and a *star* from Northampton Town. Over paid wankers!
  • Options

Other players mentioned Luke Ayling/ Josh Murphy, Jake Forster-Caskey and Richard O'Donnell
    and a *star* from Northampton Town. Over paid wankers!

I thought it was urine
  • Options
    If Roland pissed in to a glass he would sell it as the "elixir of foresight, wisdom and vision".

He's a dirty bastard that one.
  • Options
    All fucking cun ts all of them who do thay f
    Think thay realy are.
  • Options
    Piss in a cup over shit on a pitch any day.
  • Options
    iamdan said:

I once did this driving on the M25, ended very badly when I had to break.

You broke it when peeing in a moving vehicle? Jeeezuss sorry to hear that mate.

Eh? say what?... you think he meant brake as in the middle pedal that slows the car? Surely to brake is an entirely different verb to break that only a non-english speaker/writer would mistake? Are you Roland Doeshitalot?
  • Options
    Roly has been pissing all over we Charlton supporters for more than two years and the Daily Mail hasn't made a fuss about that, bastards.
  • Options
    the 2 birds getting there tits out with them been given lifetime bans by the bha from every racecourse in britain, would be funny in a few years if one of there fellas at the time invited them to a race meeting, oh sorry love cant come i got my knockers out to some mk dons players a few years back.