Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

{…} {…}

2»

Comments

• Maybe he has taken his Alan Turing belief too far. Slowly encrypting bits of his own message, reverse engineering the Enigma machine.
  • It's code for RD's minions and means unleash hell on this rebel scum.....
  • It's the sort of thing that may be used in a draft document to something in later on. This adds to my thought that this was a draft document not ready for release.
  • Think Roland must be a 'C' programmer.
  • cafc-west said:

Think Roland must be a 'C' programmer.

He's certainly something beginning with 'C'.
  • I have used the new club email to ask them what {...} means in yesterday's statement.
  • See @LouisMend idea, get it in your Twitter name.
  • I think he'd copied and pasted the draft by accident, or expected someone in the comms team to format the quote nicely - and was just delimiting where the quote began.

Reminds me of a story I read about a student who was applying for a PhD position at Harvard, unfortunately he accidentally sent a draft CV including such lines as "I learned hella shit about helping people. I’m super nice, wanted to be a teacher and shit. Plus im fast and I like skateboards. And I know lots about science.chemistry, biology, information and swag.". (Source)