Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CHARLTON ATHLETIC CRISIS : GRAHAM TUTT CARES

2»

Comments

• just caught up. That letter is bordering on the bizarre. If RD actually received it I think it would end up in the waste bin and I wouldn't blame him. If you have a serious offer to buy the Club then put it to him properly not dressed up in reminiscing about the old days. In my opinion I'm not surprised you have yet to receive a reply, despite writing three times. If he won't even reply to PV then you have no chance.
  • edited March 2016

No wonder she's thinks we're weird.

By the way who is this Ben Odeje? Why didn't you mention him before?

Oh do keep up Ricky;-)
  • I think Roy's account has been hacked as there was no mention of "BNP entryism into the sports planning arena" which remains my absolute favourite thing I've ever read on Charlton Life !
  • Did Mr Tutt outsource the letter writing to Nigeria
  • To be fair, Roy's letter is on a par with the club's statement from last night.

Both bizarre
  • The classic 'business proposal & autobiography' combi - the dream ticket.
  • edited March 2016

No wonder she's thinks we're weird.

By the way who is this Ben Odeje? Why didn't you mention him before?

Oh do keep up Ricky;-)
    Is he worth a punt?
  • Is supporting other football clubs as weird as supporting Charlton ? Do fans of, say, Colchester have all this odd stuff going on all the time or is it just us ?
  • Erm...I'll stick with what we have thanks. If this 'American Investor Group' thinks installing Graham Tutt as manager is a good idea, then we need them as far away from the club as possible.
  • Roy said:

That was an enjoyable read. I didn't realise Graham went on to have a successful career in South Africa and the US after his terrible injury with us. He has also done incredibly well in business in the US, raising millions. However he has less managerial experience in UK football than Karel Fraeye. Why would we want him as manager rather than someone like Curbs?

It's a draft proposal and a great read, and I've suggested that Graham adopts a role similar to the one that Niall Quinn did at Sunderland and appoint a manager to fill the Curbs role.
    That would make far more sense. Has Graham revealed to you who his investors are Roy? If so, do they have the resources to take us to the Premeirship?
    Graham Tutt Excellent Roy- Thank you for getting the word out. Nothing can be more annoying than to be ignored when you can help a situation. I spoke with my "American Investment Group" and once they have acquired Charlton they are willing to sell shares to Charlton Supporters - something like the Green Bay Packers did many years ago where the supporters and town of Green Bay ended up investing in their team / city. They are open to this simply because local ownership (as much as 51% of the club) would assure future success. That's if the Charlton Community is open to the concept. Cheers Charlton Friend(s). Incidentally I am a member of the British-American Business Council of Georgia but please don't assume my investors are involved with me on this (they may well be down the road) ... Cheers again to our efforts.GT
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm still lost
  • Roy, in the attached document Graham is asking for financial information in what appears to be an extremely tight time scale.

Do you know if he is aware of the amount of debt the club has, which is available in the public domain.

• Mmmm, I think this letter needs a Taylor Swift empowered analysis...
  • Roy said:

Roy said:

That was an enjoyable read. I didn't realise Graham went on to have a successful career in South Africa and the US after his terrible injury with us. He has also done incredibly well in business in the US, raising millions. However he has less managerial experience in UK football than Karel Fraeye. Why would we want him as manager rather than someone like Curbs?

It's a draft proposal and a great read, and I've suggested that Graham adopts a role similar to the one that Niall Quinn did at Sunderland and appoint a manager to fill the Curbs role.
    That would make far more sense. Has Graham revealed to you who his investors are Roy? If so, do they have the resources to take us to the Premeirship?
    Graham Tutt Excellent Roy- Thank you for getting the word out. Nothing can be more annoying than to be ignored when you can help a situation. I spoke with my "American Investment Group" and once they have acquired Charlton they are willing to sell shares to Charlton Supporters - something like the Green Bay Packers did many years ago where the supporters and town of Green Bay ended up investing in their team / city. They are open to this simply because local ownership (as much as 51% of the club) would assure future success. That's if the Charlton Community is open to the concept. Cheers Charlton Friend(s). Incidentally I am a member of the British-American Business Council of Georgia but please don't assume my investors are involved with me on this (they may well be down the road) ... Cheers again to our efforts.GT
    Just wow
  • LuckyReds said:

Mmmm, I think this letter needs a Taylor Swift empowered analysis...

Absolutely.
  • I'm lost.

This any good or what?
  • iamdan said:

I'm lost.

This any good or what?

As per LuckyReds post, let's ask Taylor

No no no, Kayne West can't buy Charlton Taylor, he's supposed to be broke?