Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Boro Game - forgot to record it

Anywhere I can watch the whole program again? Forgot to record it and all I can find on catch-up is four minutes of hi-lights.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• We won 2 0
  • edited March 2016
    You didn't miss much - massive pitch invasion on the hour mark.

Also Katrien smiled at one point.
  • Two of our male fans recreated the centre circle incident...

You'll be pleased to know that my counselling begins next Wednesday after witnessing such a traumatic event
  • Anywhere I can watch the whole program again? Forgot to record it and all I can find on catch-up is four minutes of hi-lights.

Thanks in advance.

did the same mate. well actually I ended up recording the Ladies European Tour Golf on the other side. which btw is shit.
  • Anywhere I can watch the whole program again? Forgot to record it and all I can find on catch-up is four minutes of hi-lights.

Thanks in advance.

did the same mate. well actually I ended up recording the Ladies European Tour Golf on the other side. which btw is shit.
    I take it Paige Spiranac wasnt playing then?

Thanks in advance.

I take it Paige Spiranac wasnt playing then?

na the robot model (she is fit but in an futuristic type of way. you can imagine her as some sort of AI being. built for mans pleasure in the year 2321) got knocked out in the early rounds apparently.... the south Koreans on the other hand seem pretty good at it.
  • At the risk of getting back to the original purpose of the thread (I know, I'm usually the one derailing threads), I'd love to know if there is a place to download the match. I've checked my usual sources for downloads of footy matches, but nothing (why can't they understand how vital this is?!?!?)
  • edited March 2016
    Just watching it now Charlton just scored. Boro been very poor so far.
  • I wouldn't mind dowloading a copy as well Clem.
    So if anyone has a link let us know.
    Failing that I am sure the club will be keenly producing a full DVD of all of Sunday's action........................
  • Sponsored links:

• Just watching it now Charlton just scored. Boro been very poor so far.

Hopefully we can hang on... two wins in a week against Boro would be great
    Goooooaaaaallllllllll. Harriott 2-0. I'd probably bring Bergdich on now.
  • You didn't miss much - massive pitch invasion on the hour mark.

Might have been wind
  • bc_addick said:

I wouldn't mind dowloading a copy as well Clem.
    So if anyone has a link let us know.
    Failing that I am sure the club will be keenly producing a full DVD of all of Sunday's action........................

In honour of our famous 2-4 victory DVD at Highbury, they could call the DVD Black & White Sabbath
  • Don't bother Clem.- we always lose when it's on Sky.
  • The full match is on a Chinese website: http://sports.letv.com/video/24860177.html
    I suspect you cannot watch it outside mainland China though. So I've downloaded it off the site and all I need to do now is upload it on a file sharing site. Anyone who's interested can then save it to their computer. It's a 1.13GB file. Any suggestions on what file sharing website to use???
  • The full match is on a Chinese website: http://sports.letv.com/video/24860177.html
    I suspect you cannot watch it outside mainland China though. So I've downloaded it off the site and all I need to do now is upload it on a file sharing site. Anyone who's interested can then save it to their computer. It's a 1.13GB file. Any suggestions on what file sharing website to use???

It works. Thanks.
  • Mega is quite a good one
  • edited March 2016

The full match is on a Chinese website: http://sports.letv.com/video/24860177.html

Might be quicker to fly clem out to China. There must be a few quid left in the CARD fund to get him out there. Could you put him up for the night?

Thanks but unfortunately I got an error message saying 'format is not a valid' while uploading....

Haaaang on!!... That sounds familiar!!... Are you sure your not watching the Highlights from Sunday, I feel sure I've been had here!!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2016

Just watching it now Charlton just scored. Boro been very poor so far.

Haaaang on!!... That sounds familiar!!... Are you sure your not watching the Highlights from Sunday, I feel sure I've been had here!!
    I'm not sure, it did say live on the screen. Although the adverts after the game are advertising a programme that I'm sure I've seen already. Anyway we won the game 2-0. Keep this up and maybe we might stay up.

I'm not sure, it did say live on the screen. Although the adverts after the game are advertising a programme that I'm sure I've seen already. Anyway we won the game 2-0. Keep this up and maybe we might stay up.
    If its anything like my Match Predictions we'll have won the World Cup by 2018

Thanks but unfortunately I got an error message saying 'format is not a valid' while uploading....
    I have an account on http://www.speedfiles.net/?op=login that allows for Premium downloads. Would be happy to share it 'round for those interested. Also, I could give it a shot through Google Drive.

@JessieAddick how did you download it?

It works. Thanks.
    This the absolute tw@t of a commentator we had on the Canadian coverage - keep searching for the Sky Sports one Clem...

Might be quicker to fly clem out to China. There must be a few quid left in the CARD fund to get him out there. Could you put him up for the night?
    Better still lets fly Jessie in.
  • You didn't miss much - massive pitch invasion on the hour mark.

Correction - 'smirked'

• @SDAddick I used a software which was developed to download videos from all mainstream media websites in China. I couldn't work out the exact download link to this video. I'll try to upload it on a website later today when I'm home.
  • @JessieAddick. Thanks for posting the link. I just watched the game in full :smile:
  • If you still need a copy I understand RD tapes our games, and now that hes regularly chatting to fans perhaps he could sort a copy for you, (he may have deleted certain bits though)
  • Rob said:

@JessieAddick. Thanks for posting the link. I just watched the game in full :smile:

Did Jessie's version finish 2-0 as well ? (;