Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Stand up v We want Roland out

Yesterdays 'we want Roland out' was much more powerful than the 'stand ups' especially sung with the venom of the kick off chant.

But, i think Katie is beginning to crack. Her smiles were very false.

So, 'We want Katie out ' ??

Comments

• Katie!!! sorry but that sounds far to friendly to me, use her proper name.
  • I thought of that Mike but it doesn't exactly trip off the tongue.

Depends how many pints you've had
  • I know BB but she will never be a "Katie" around our club.

Just call her liar instead. Much easier and factually correct.
  • Where has this "Katie" stuff come from ?
  • se9addick said:

Where has this "Katie" stuff come from ?

she refers to herself as Katie.
  • I'd rather:

She's having a Meire
    She's having a MEEEIIRREEEE
    Katrien, she's having a Meire

Meire being mare (obviously)
  • Sponsored links:

• Loud and proud, We want Roland out, It was just fantastic and the beachballs really looked good as well.
  • edited March 2016
    I'd rather:

She's having a Meire
    She's having a MEEEIIRREEEE
    Katrien, she's having a Meire

Meire being mare (obviously)

Scans much more easily mate
  • Whatever the chants, we need to start directing them at her personally as she's the one in the ground not Roland. Reduce her to a quivering wreck who then might start to reconsider her position.
  • edited March 2016
    'Katrien's an idiot' is better for me than 'Katrien's a c__t'

While I believe both are correct, as I've said before, chanting using c__t is very difficult for those who are present with either older (+50) or younger (-15) because the word c__t is emotive and for many the last word they would consider using,

'keep it clean we're against the regime, support the team but not the regime' 'hey Roland we want know why you are such a prat' '

• The 'we want Roland out' whilst the balls were being cleared was sung with gusto, feeling and loudly. Made me proud that moment.

Also, I will never forget, watching from the upper West Stand, the cascade of beachballs from the north upper to the lower tier and pitch which was breathtaking and so funny! (I think we tried in the west upper but it didn't quite go as well!) Then the 4 minutes of chants where, I swear, it seemed like every Charlton fan in the ground let their anger out. Brilliant moment to hang onto and remember. North Stand, take a bow.
    Going back to the thread title, I prefer 'We want Roland out', as even the more senior fans in the west upper joined in heartily, whereas getting up and down they don't do for 'Stand up'. But a mixture is always good and I like the idea of a 'We want Katrien Out'.
  • The 'we want Roland out' whilst the balls were being cleared was sung with gusto, feeling and loudly. Made me proud that moment.

Came across brilliant on tv
  • I don't like any chants re Katrien, because you are making her fill more important than she actually is, blank her completely make her feel worthless, the only one that matter is Roland. If Roland goes she will go as well.bdo for me it's the Roland out chant which was so effective on Sunday.
  • edited March 2016

'Katrien's an idiot' is better for me than 'Katrien's a cunt'

While I believe both are correct, as I've said before, chanting using cunt is very difficult for those who are present with either older (+50) or younger (-15) because the word cunt is emotive and for many the last word they would consider using,

'keep it clean we're against the regime, support the team but not the regime' 'hey Roland we want know why you are such a prat' '

I'm over 50 (yes, I know, hard to believe, you're too kind) and I have no problem with c__t in the 'Hey, Roland...' song. Used sparingly, it is effective.
  • Sponsored links:

• I think we in the East Stand need to take a bow too. We did our best in block G with the beach balls and 'we want Roland out' was loud and proud.

• edited March 2016
    i dont think it really matters what we sing aslong as its aggressive so roland knows how much of a c*&t we all think he is, as for meire the songs about her are justified, moral of the story dont piss off your customers.
  • se7oaks said:

Whatever the chants, we need to start directing them at her personally as she's the one in the ground not Roland. Reduce her to a quivering wreck who then might start to reconsider her position.

WTF

Where have you been for the last 6 months ?

Katrien Meire is already History. She hides away at the back of the directors box and Murray and KP keep well away. KM was smoked out and has been told to shut up by her boss. The CEO must be a mole on the inside,
    No one could be as Naive as her in that type of position.

The only chant should be the one that was used with such passion
    at Kick off.

We want Roland Out, We Want Roland Out.

• 'Katrien's an idiot' is better for me than 'Katrien's a cunt'

While I believe both are correct, as I've said before, chanting using cunt is very difficult for those who are present with either older (+50) or younger (-15) because the word cunt is emotive and for many the last word they would consider using,

My 9 year old brother replaces it with "bum", which makes me laugh.

I'm just imagining some middle-aged men currently thinking to themselves "ooh, ahh, I wanna knoooooow, why you're such a bum ... ooh yes it works" :-)
  • Could clean it up with "I wanna knooooow when you'll sell our club"
  • "shoes off" was favourite with my son
  • se9addick said:

Where has this "Katie" stuff come from ?

she refers to herself as Katie.
    When a person refers to themselves in the 3rd person,
    It a clear sign there are under deep stress and are losing the plot.
    Well that's what soapboxsam told me.
  • Nug said:

"shoes off" was favourite with my son

same here. My boy had missed a few games because `it's shit Dad' but now he's back enjoying the demos.
  • Nug said:

"shoes off" was favourite with my son

same here. My boy had missed a few games because `it's shit Dad' but now he's back enjoying the demos.
    Have to say the protests have reinvigorated my son's support. Was a struggle around Christmas time. Looking up and seeing hundreds of beach balls rain down on us into the North lower was quite a moment.