Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Banner's

Why was Boro Fan's allowed to drape protest banner's over the hoarding's when our fan had his taken off him?

Comments

• What is this thing relating to Mr Banner of which you speak?

One does appear to have committed crimes against grammar one's self.
  • Grammar police will be on to you.

I think they're busy dealing with the club's statement.

• The grammar in the opening post makes my eyes burn.
  • edited March 2016
    Eye no der arnsa too dis butt ave bin told not two tell
  • Eye no der arnsa too dis butt ave bin told not two tell

Innit
  • Grammar police will be on to you.

I think they're busy dealing with the club's statement.

We are currently busy setting up CARD-T (Coalition Against Randy Data Techniques).
  • Why was Boro Fan's allowed to drape protest banner's over the hoarding's when our fan had his taken off him?

I did think the same but maybe the Club had a rule not to move any banners yesterday to avoid any unnecessary scuffles? Maybe.

• Sponsored links:

• I'll tell you what - nobody will like Bruce Banner when he gets angry

• What was the banner in the MKD end all about last week?

"Football fans not criminals"
  • edited March 2016
    Speaking of banners- reminds me of the Man Utd ones taking the piss out of Ken Barlow.

Random.
  • What was the banner in the MKD end all about last week?

That was a group of 5/6 MKD Herbert's who were unhappy (yet bragging to anyone in earshot) that are followed around by Thames Valley Police spotters.
  • stonemuse said:

Eye no der arnsa too dis butt ave bin told not two tell

Innit
    .....is now in the Oxford dictionary.
  • Why was Boro Fan's allowed to drape protest banner's over the hoarding's when our fan had his taken off him?

Because 'Boro have fans and we only have customers. Simples.
  • Wh'y wa's Bor'o Fan's allowe'd t'o drap'e protes't banner's ove'r th'e hoarding's whe'n ou'r fa'n ha'd hi's take'n of'f him'?

Wh iy wa is Bor io Fan is allowe id t io drap ie protes it banner is ove ir th ie hoarding is whe in ou ir fa in ha id hi is take in of if him i?

Although Meire thinks all football fans are weird. She only despises and wants to punish her dissenters.
  • SE7toSG3 said:

What was the banner in the MKD end all about last week?

That was a group of 5/6 MKD Herbert's who were unhappy (yet bragging to anyone in earshot) that are followed around by Thames Valley Police spotters.
    and? don't most clubs have their local police spotters follow them?
  • Sponsored links:

• I was more surprised Squirrel Face didn't instruct her henchmen to prevent anyone getting within 50 feet of the back of the Sky analysts box.

Assume she is sitting in a darkened room looking at the CCTV pictures trying to identify anyone who threw a beach ball.
  • The grammar in the opening post makes my eyes burn.

Expressing himself....