Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Charlton 2-0 Middlesbrough

many thanks to the 79 Lifers who gave marks, I have given JBG an assist for the 2nd goal as it was his cross that led to Callum having two goes at the goal.

Comments

• Look at where we are in the form table compared to our next three opponents.

Could be about to get very interesting...
  • Look at where we are in the form table compared to our next three opponents.

Could be about to get very interesting...

Good to see :smile:
  • Don't often comment on these, but always enjoy them Lancashire, cheers for doing it.
  • Thanks Lancs. JBG's assists this season have been really valuable.
    He leads the Championship with his 10 assists. In the Premier League, Ozil has a staggering 18, Mahrez 11 and Silva 10.
    His marks in the Statbank are far from impressive, and I would go along with how he has been marked, but he is undoubtedly a key player for us.
  • Surprised Motta so low. Thought he was pretty good. Not up to Solly's standard but better than the marks he has.
  • I reckon Motta is good going forwards, better than Solly, but is rubbish on the way back.

Given Solly is also proper Charlton I'd rather have him in the team if fit but close call as a manager. I might go for Motta instead of Solly.

(Ducks and runs for cover)
  • It's interesting that Yun, who is also an attacking full back, is playing in midfield, with the more defensive minded Fox at LB. To me, if we're playing 4 at the back, I'd prefer the more solid Solly, if we play 3 CBs, then a more attacking option might be preferable
  • Haha, I did that at Brentford, if could have been kneel down if you want them out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Great stuff as ever Lancs. I was just wondering if future Statbanks could include staff resignations for the week?
  • could do Stig, but how do I know who did the Assist?
  • could do Stig, but how do I know who did the Assist?

Easy, RD
  • well done Ross, I'll put 'em up, you hit 'em :smiley: