Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2007-2008 playoff final

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
Wouldn't that be something! nearly 50 thousand Charlton fans in the new wembley.

Comments

• Options
    Well, 20,000 charlton fans and 30,000 plastics....

That would be the dream way of going up but i'd much rather just win the league and keep my nerves intact!
  • Options
    It would be but I'd sacrifice it to come 1st or 2nd.

Not sure my old ticker could take another play off final!
  • Options
    we'll be in wembley before that anyway. fa cup 08 anyone?
  • Options
    Carling / Milk / littlewoods / rumbelows / worthington / coca cola cup would be better. European qualification as well as promotion
  • Options
    I'm with Len Glover. That May bank holiday was the most exhausting day of my life.

1999/2000 was a doddle in comparison, despite not winning a game after the end of mARCH
  • Options
    can we still win the fair play league this year???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]can we still win the fair play league this year???
    Spurs are currently leading the league, with Villa taking their place if Spurs finish 7th in the prem
  • Options
    Your info must be old F-Blocker. The Fair Play league is going to West Ham now. It's part of their settlement as a reward for owning up to past mistakes you see.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]we'll be in wembley before that anyway. fa cup 08 anyone?

We play the FA Cup Final in 2017. I saw it in a dream when I was 16.

Unfortunately I had to get up for school and don't know if we won.
  • Options
    I'm another one whose heart couldn't take another Play-Off Final like THAT one!

1st or 2nd for me please!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Finish as Champions followed by a pre-Prem-season Operation UAE, all expenses paid tour of Dubai (whilst construction on the new East "Tartan" Stand is completed), for me please.
  • Options
    Can you imagine play off final charlton v palace!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Can you imagine play off final charlton v palace!
    God no - that would be unbearable!!!!