Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Brilliant video from Today of protests

edited March 2016 in General Charlton
Thanks to Matt White

Particularly 2.10 - 2.40 showing the depth of crowd on the funeral march, and from 5.10 showing the start of the beachballs

http://youtu.be/0gozYCH7BWw

Comments

• Superb Video Matt White,
    But did you have to edit out the middle aged guy in all black.
    and wearing a black tie who doffed his cap as the coffin came by with tears
    running down his face on the other pavement ?

Why did i bother going to RADA if all my best work ends up on the cutting room floor.
  • And well worth looking through this too.

Great work from Matt Wright, capturing everything about today.

sfy.co/x4Rv
  • Great stuff and was that a camera on top of the coffin btw?
  • Very impressive
  • Davo55 said:

And well worth looking through this too.

Great work from Matt Wright, capturing everything about today.

sfy.co/x4Rv

excellent
  • Great stuff - shared on FB
  • edited March 2016
    Great work Matt Wright, as well.
    A fantastic timeline of events.

You should get a job in Our Communication department :smile:
  • TEL said:

One thing that stood out for me in all the coverage was the black and white scarfs.....I think when we finally get a decent new owner we should propose that all future away kits should be black and white as a tribute to the fans for fighting this ridiculous regime.

Great idea.

• Sponsored links:

• TEL said:

Just bunging out some ideas, didnt know where would be appropriate to here they are.

One thing that stood out for me in all the coverage was the black and white scarfs.....I think when we finally get a decent new owner we should propose that all future away kits should be black and white as a tribute to the fans for fighting this ridiculous regime.

It Might also be a good idea to get some replica kits made up of our own for next season in Black and white to aid the boycotting of sales in the club shop. Might be a decent take up and a collectors item for the future.

Newcastle United fans created their own kit this season in opposition to Ashley and Wonga, may be a good idea http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/newcastle-united-fans-relaunch-alternative-9979328
  • well done Matt.
  • edited March 2016
    A splendid afternoon of pro-active, collective effort, realised by special supporters.
    Yippee i aaaay!
  • the one minute silence was awesome
  • Bloody marvellous..