Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Live: Sunday 13th March - Boro Protests Special < Podcast Now Out

edited March 2016 in General Charlton
We'll be on air late tonight - probably 8pm as we have a lot of setting up to do after today's game.

http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/

We have commentary highlights (including the protests!), we hear from @Henry Irving , Richard Cawley, Jose Riga, Marco Motta and you guys-

email Studio@charltonlive.co.uk
tweet @CharltonLive
Comment in this thread

Comments

• Good stuff, looking forward to the show.
  • LouisMend said:

We'll be on air late tonight - probably 8pm as we have a lot of setting up to do after today's game.

Happy to chip in to the Mendez bail fund
  • Are there beach balls in the studio? (:
  • AWOL last week, late this week! ;)
  • T.C.E said:

AWOL last week, late this week! ;)

These free services are awful, I want my money back
  • Top post now updated with studio contact details
  • Very proud of Charlton fans today, football fans in the main saying we are showing how a protest should be done.
  • Wtf was that whistling about?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Nurse, nurse........... Nathan's out bed again, get the tranquilliser gun. ;)
  • vffvff
    edited March 2016
    Excellent show, enjoying it.

Nice to see you showing some opposing views even though they obviously don't have a clue (Nathan Prior in particular).

Effective protest, the procession before the game was very powerful, the beach ball protest was also very good visually. The whistles were a surprise. I walked out on 74 minutes and it was really difficult to do given that Charlton were winning. I felt that it had to be done because things won't improve at the club until the ownership changes. Social media helps the protest not be forgotten.

The Motta interview was difficult to listen to & Riga talks a lot. Interesting interview with Richard Cawley. Good comparison of Fanni & Naby Sarr.

Re: The club statement, I am very saddened about what the club has been doing and the inept way the club has been run too.
  • Enjoying the programme. Good to get Richard Cawley's perspective on things.
  • hello.
    good programme.
  • Podcast of last night's show is now available.

Join Louis Mendez, Terry Smith and Tom Wallin as they look back at an amazing day at The Valley. A funeral, beachballs, whistles, a walk out and a win – it really was a surprising day in SE7. They hear the highlights from the gam and from Jose Riga and Marco Motta and also catch up with Ben Hayes from Spell It Out in Black and White and from the South London Press’ deputy sports editor Richard Cawley.

You can stream the show or download the file as an mp3 here --> http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/2016/03/14/charlton-live-sunday-13th-march-boro-protests-special/

Or you can download our shows from podcast apps such as Acast or iTunes. Subscribe in iTunes here --> https://t.co/Cnon3HikDp
  • Good show as always, much appreciated guys.