Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Where will you be watching today

For those who can't make the game today or those that simply refuse to enter the ground where will you be watching?

Comments

• Luton Airport
  • genevajim said:

Luton Airport

Way here or home mate? Or is that just your favourite sports bar
  • North West Sydney
  • From the centre circle!

Lounge?
  • Qatar..........quelle surprise!!
  • From behind MY sofa.
  • Home wishing I was at the protests but glad the regime didn't get anymore of my money.
  • Amsterdam for me
  • Sponsored links:

• Zaragoza Spain.
  • Albufeira in One 4 the Road...
  • Coffs Harbour, NSW

You ever been along to Lagos mate? Used to be a decent little bar in the old town bit there that was geared towards the football... Probably a bit far from you though
  • .....Luis's Bar, god know's how I remembered that

You ever been along to Lagos mate? Used to be a decent little bar in the old town bit there that was geared towards the football... Probably a bit far from you though
    Yes Rob - my cousin has a place on the marina, don't know Luis's though.
  • Maldives if I can pick up a stable stream. Best of luck with the demos but stay safe people.
  • From Nottingham, swamped with final year Uni deadlines but would have loved to have been their today. Best of luck to everyone involved.
  • Sitting by the pool in my red mankini watching sky go on my iPad. Sipping chilled pro secco with my bikini babe.

Bloody pills - dreaming again!

COYR never give in till the large one sings
  • Presteigne, border of Powys and Herefordshire.
  • Sponsored links:

• At home! With my partner in a very bad mood because she hates football and with us playing live on sky it's even worse for her
  • With a cold beer in Lanzarote...would love to have been there today and fully involved. Best of luck with every protest and hope it all goes to plan. Keep the high ground, shame the owner & the puppet, let's have our club back!

COYB'n'Ws!!!!!
  • Home in France, sorry I can't get there to protest. Goos uck everyone that will stand up and show what we think of RD and his regime.
  • Will be watching it on Sky on iPad from St Lucia. Best wishes to all those going and demonstrating.
  • if I can get it on Kodi then I am watching from Orlando.
  • From my layer, in the Bermuda Triangle.
  • At home, unfortunately due to family commitments cannot make maybe the most important game this year.

I hope everyone shows the viewers on sky what being a Charlton fan is all about, we've battled before and we'll battle again.

Good luck!
  • Benidorm
  • The lower north. Was planning to boycott but couldn't bring myself to do it!
  • Watching from Hinckley in front of TV with a glass of something, sitting on MY black leather sofa wearing a black shirt!!