Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Watching The Game But not at The Valley v Middlesbrough

Something that has been mentioned to me. For those people not attending the Middlesbrough game on Sunday March 13th is to take a photo of yourself watching the game, be it from the pub, café or at home on the tv or on the computer. Dress optional, but if you can make it black and white, all the better.

The photo that is attached, was taken 22 years ago today. One of the first photos taken of fans painted in black and white colours. It gave the editor of the Voice of the Valley one hell of a shock, when he saw us approaching him on the tube that day.

The photo was taken by Steve Bridge, who said we could reproduce it.

Comments

• Something that has been mentioned to me. For those people not attending the Middlesbrough game on Sunday March 13th is to take a photo of yourself watching the game, be it from the pub, café or at home on the tv or on the computer. Dress optional, but if you can make it black and white, all the better.

The photo that is attached, was taken 22 years ago today. One of the first photos taken of fans painted in black and white colours. It gave the editor of the Voice of the Valley one hell of a shock, when he saw us approaching him on the tube that day.

There's no way I'm wearing a dress.
  • Something that has been mentioned to me. For those people not attending the Middlesbrough game on Sunday March 13th is to take a photo of yourself watching the game, be it from the pub, café or at home on the tv or on the computer. Dress optional, but if you can make it black and white, all the better.

There's no way I'm wearing a dress.
    I really think you should, I'm not sure that the world is ready for you proudly asserting yourself in just high heels and lingerie (black and white only, of course).

Or have I got the wrong end of the stick again?
  • Assume we should also be doing our best to kick up some fuss on Twitter?
  • By the way, I'll be watching from Dubai dressed in black and white. :smile:
    Well done all of you doing your bit today. Wish I was there.
  • Then sometime today post picture on this link of you watching match.
  • I'm still wondering what's going to happen if we are winning??
  • uie2 said:

I'm still wondering what's going to happen if we are winning??

Hopefully every in the plan still goes ahead.
  • Then sometime today post picture on this link of you watching match.

Lol. Cheer up. Here you go. All in black. :smile:
  • In the only black and white I could find!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2016
    Went for a pair of black adidas by the pool. Obligatory 3 white stripes, with a hint of red! Having finished a bottle of white & a bottle of champagne, this is Gok Wan signing off!! :smiley:
  • It's rather sad that the Lib club insisted on showing the West Ham game. The woman in the Royal Oak said they would not show the Chatlton game and supporters should go to the game if they wanted to watch it. Two hostelrys that won't get my custom in future.
  • At some ungodly hour for me...kick off was 2.30am