Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Black to the Valley v Boro

Need to make sure as many peeps as possible are aware of Sunday's suggested dress code. Wouldn't want people to be disrespectful...
Black clothes (touch of white, perhaps). No red.
Please spread the word on social media.

Comments

• Black Charlton shirt day....I'll be wearing mine here even though its a 2.30am kick off.
  • Yes. Emo up boys and girls!
  • Wahey shall we all jump and down in unison and sing Eurotrash Ultra songs
  • I'll do pretty much anything that's required of me tomorrow but I do draw the line at dressing up like a fucking nigel ultra.

Think of it as dressing like one of The Stranglers - could burst into "Something Better Change" as well.
  • The stall in Ransom way will have new supplies of BLACK Card hoodies, sweatshirts and T shirts, from about 1pm. All profits to the Protest Fund.
  • I'll do pretty much anything that's required of me tomorrow but I do draw the line at dressing up like a fucking nigel ultra.

Think of it as dressing like one of The Stranglers - could burst into "Something Better Change" as well.
    You've just reminded me of my lust for Jean-Jacques Burnell. Time to get Mr Tatters into tight black leather trousers.

You've just reminded me of my lust for Jean-Jacques Burnell. Time to get Mr Tatters into tight black leather trousers.
    Do you think he will Roger you later (:

Do you think he will Roger you later (:
    I don't think he'l be able to. The tight trousers will cut off the circulation.
  • Sponsored links:

• Uboat said:

sam3110 said:

Wahey shall we all jump and down in unison and sing Eurotrash Ultra songs

Odd behaviour for a funeral, but I suppose it's an option.
    Practise for members of the club contingent at a certain aged Belgian gent's?????

Ok, I know it's bad taste, but....
  • Yes. Emo up boys and girls!

I can relive my teenage years! Now, where is my TBS t shirt...
  • Dressing as a Casual!

It should be pointed out here that the third Stranglers album was entitled "Black and White".......I expect BDL to play it in it's entirety tomorrow.
  • Stones : paint it black.
    Amy : back to black

This might be good as well
    Pistols : liar
  • Uboat said:

sam3110 said:

Odd behaviour for a funeral, but I suppose it's an option.
    Practise for members of the club contingent at a certain aged Belgian gent's?????

Ok, I know it's bad taste, but....
    No that's perfectly acceptable.

It should be pointed out here that the third Stranglers album was entitled "Black and White".......I expect BDL to play it in it's entirety tomorrow.
    This is a great trip down memory lane - I had a badge (free with the album?), white background with 'black and' on it.

Or get him to grow a dodgy Dave Greenfield 'tach? :smiley:

This is a great trip down memory lane - I had a badge (free with the album?), white background with 'black and' on it.
    A classic:

http://youtu.be/CSRIm5IIDdM

• TEL said:

Black Charlton shirt day....I'll be wearing mine here even though its a 2.30am kick off.

You planning getting there early Tel??? KO is 3:30

• Sponsored links:

• Taxi_Lad said:

TEL said:

Black Charlton shirt day....I'll be wearing mine here even though its a 2.30am kick off.

Doh!! Just realised you said AM .... Guess you're overseas!!!
  • Black sweatshirt, jeans and boots - I look very fetching!
  • Taxi_Lad said:

TEL said:

Very early he's 11 hours ahead of us.
  • Tavern said:

Dressing as a Casual!

Timberland Sweaty mate....lol
  • Taxi_Lad said:

Taxi_Lad said:

TEL said:

Doh!! Just realised you said AM .... Guess you're overseas!!!
    Yeah sadly in Sydney mate....there in spirit though.

I saw The Stranglers at Brixton on Friday. #justsaying.
  • sam3110 said:

Eurovision songs would be good ?

Maybe Duchatelet can meet his Waterloo.

• Mr F looks JUST like a Funeral Director today!

White shirt, black tie, black trousers & black coat.

Bless him.

• Taxi_Lad said:

TEL said:

Very early he's 11 hours ahead of us.
    In that case can you you come on here and tell us what happens? I won't bother going if it's a damp squib.