Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roland

Sell up !!
Take the twats with you !!
PLEASE

Comments

• I know he's surname is an awkward spelling, but can we use it or something similar rather than using he's first name. Duchâtelet or duchbag or anything other than Roland, it seems like he is a friend by using his first name
  • Just what we need. Another new thread.
  • It's not to late for him to turn it around. Win Sunday and all is forgiven.

A win? I'll personally be quite satisfied if we hold a one goal lead for a few minutes. That would really show the world that the regime is alright really.
  • Stig said:

It's not to late for him to turn it around. Win Sunday and all is forgiven.

A win? I'll personally be quite satisfied if we hold a one goal lead for a few minutes. That would really show the world that the regime is alright really.
    4 points in our last 2 games, thats promotion form....

;-)
  • tony1234 said:

Sell up !!
    Take the twats with you !!
    PLEASE

You know what, that might have actually done it.

Thank you tony for ridding us of Roland once and for all
  • ross1 said:

I know he's surname is an awkward spelling, but can we use it or something similar rather than using he's first name. Duchâtelet or duchbag or anything other than Roland, it seems like he is a friend by using his first name

• Seem to have missed this. Why do we want Roland to sell ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Had a few beers yesterday before I put this up ,
  • tony1234 said:

Had a few beers yesterday before I put this up ,

No worries, it's getting a like from me.
  • ross1 said:

I know he's surname is an awkward spelling, but can we use it or something similar rather than using he's first name. Duchâtelet or duchbag or anything other than Roland, it seems like he is a friend by using his first name

same thing happened with George Tucudean. if his first name wasn't George then people might of been able to admit he was a hopeless player, instead we all just became a bit sorry for him.
  • edited March 2016
    ross1 said:

How about.....

Not a fan of the word but it sums him up perfectly.