Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roland

Sell up !!
Take the twats with you !!
PLEASE

Comments

  • Options
    I know he's surname is an awkward spelling, but can we use it or something similar rather than using he's first name. Duchâtelet or duchbag or anything other than Roland, it seems like he is a friend by using his first name
  • Options
    Just what we need. Another new thread.
  • Options

    It's not to late for him to turn it around. Win Sunday and all is forgiven.

    A win? I'll personally be quite satisfied if we hold a one goal lead for a few minutes. That would really show the world that the regime is alright really.
  • Options
    Stig said:

    It's not to late for him to turn it around. Win Sunday and all is forgiven.

    A win? I'll personally be quite satisfied if we hold a one goal lead for a few minutes. That would really show the world that the regime is alright really.
    4 points in our last 2 games, thats promotion form....



    ;-)
  • Options
    tony1234 said:

    Sell up !!
    Take the twats with you !!
    PLEASE

    You know what, that might have actually done it.

    Thank you tony for ridding us of Roland once and for all
  • Options
    ross1 said:

    I know he's surname is an awkward spelling, but can we use it or something similar rather than using he's first name. Duchâtelet or duchbag or anything other than Roland, it seems like he is a friend by using his first name

    image
  • Options
    Seem to have missed this. Why do we want Roland to sell ?
  • Sponsored links:


  • Options
    Had a few beers yesterday before I put this up ,
  • Options
    tony1234 said:

    Had a few beers yesterday before I put this up ,

    No worries, it's getting a like from me.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

    I know he's surname is an awkward spelling, but can we use it or something similar rather than using he's first name. Duchâtelet or duchbag or anything other than Roland, it seems like he is a friend by using his first name

    same thing happened with George Tucudean. if his first name wasn't George then people might of been able to admit he was a hopeless player, instead we all just became a bit sorry for him.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    ross1 said:

    I know he's surname is an awkward spelling, but can we use it or something similar rather than using he's first name. Duchâtelet or duchbag or anything other than Roland, it seems like he is a friend by using his first name

    How about.....

    Not a fan of the word but it sums him up perfectly.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Roland Out Forever!