Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

whistles ?

Does anyone know if whistles will be used on sunday ? i love the ideas so far but think whistles being blown throughout the game would cause a great impact whilst being easy to hide and i believe a lot of people would participate.

Comments

  • Options
    I think they might be for another day. Good idea though.
  • Options
    think it was considered but decided against for the time being
  • Options
    It hasn't be announced by anyone, so if it was to be an option, it probably wouldn't be announced.
  • Options
    Think the ref might use one (:
  • Options
    Take one. We can try them out on Sunday and if it's fun we can whistle more for Birmingham.
  • Options

    It hasn't be announced by anyone, so if it was to be an option, it probably wouldn't be announced.

    Indeed
  • Options

    Think the ref might use one (:

    So the ref is a Charlton fan? Might get a penalty then.
  • Options
    2% of our fan base suffer with Tinnitus,and the whistles make them go crazy. The other 98% are crazy anyway.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

    Think the ref might use one (:

    So the ref is a Charlton fan? Might get a penalty then.
    He's undecided Henners, depends on what sort of reception he gets. He did say he needed to get away just after 5 though.
  • Options

    Think the ref might use one (:

    So the ref is a Charlton fan? Might get a penalty then.
    He's undecided Henners, depends on what sort of reception he gets. He did say he needed to get away just after 5 though.
    He'll be lucky, game doesn't finish until 5.00 even if it goes the normal 90 mins
  • Sponsored links:


  • Options
    edited March 2016

    Think the ref might use one (:

    So the ref is a Charlton fan? Might get a penalty then.
    He's undecided Henners, depends on what sort of reception he gets. He did say he needed to get away just after 5 though.
    He'll be lucky, game doesn't finish until 5.00 even if it goes the normal 90 mins
    Half 3 k/o? - don't tell me that's a smokescreen as well.

    I thought the pitch invasion was the refs idea so he can be on his toes.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Roland Out Forever!