Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Happy Valley (TV programme on BBC1)

I couldn't find the old thread & I'm not doing a spoiler. But what a great programme it is. Gripping stuff.

Comments

• Superb series, love it. Looking forward to the finale next week

• Oh ..... it's not about Charlton, then?

• smiffyboy said:

The school helper bird is freaky and a right weirdo

That's what comes from spending your time haunting a toilet at Hogwarts! (Moaning Myrtle)
  • superbly written and great acting but hope they finish it with this series as it can't really get better.

programmes like this show the necessity of soaps like Coronation Street where Sarah Lancashire, Siobhan Finneran and Sally Wainwright (the writer) got early experience.
  • smiffyboy said:

Will the copper get found out for murdering the bunny boiler. The school helper bird is freaky and a right weirdo

Thanks for the warning of the spoiler...
  • Very good drama, I have family that live in Elland where a lot of the filming takes place so it means a little more to me as I recognise a lot of the places.
  • This Sunday on Sky TV there's a new programme called 'Unhappy Valley'
  • Are you sure it isn't called 'Mumbling Valley' ?
  • smiffyboy said:

How's it a spoiler all I've quoted is what's happened in previous episodes

Cos not everyone watches on the night Smiffy...
  • agreed ..
  • Sponsored links:

• I've heard really good things and I'm looking for a series to get stuck into. I enjoyed Broadchurch, really love The Fall (series 1, still haven't done series 2), True Detective, shows like that, is this something you all think I'd like?
  • SDAddick said:

I've heard really good things and I'm looking for a series to get stuck into. I enjoyed Broadchurch, really love The Fall (series 1, still haven't done series 2), True Detective, shows like that, is this something you all think I'd like?

Check out the TV Series thread SD, some great shouts on there.

You'll love Happy Valley, Thirteen and Trapped. All on iPlayer.
  • smiffyboy said:

Surely that's the very definition of a spoiler! :)

However, in your defence, if I saw a thread entitled 'happy valley tv series' & hadn't watched it yet, I wouldn't open the thread!
  • smiffyboy said:

Cos not everyone watches on the night Smiffy...
    Unlucky.

smiffyboy said:

However, in your defence, if I saw a thread entitled 'happy valley tv series' & hadn't watched it yet, I wouldn't open the thread!
    This, just screw yer nut.
  • smiffyboy said:

smiffyboy said:

That would be too logical
    Guilty as charged - however, there have been similar threads in the past and people have posted *Spoiler Alert* before their post...
  • no one, I mean NO ONE mention the Game of Thrones Thread at the end of the last series !!!!
  • smiffyboy said:

Cheers, will do!
  • smiffyboy said:

SPOILER ALERT **********

BBC have announced there will be a third series

Cheers you've ruined my Friday now.