Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Charlton 0-0 MK Dons

thanks to the 71 Lifers who gave marks, the few of you that did not give marks to Mak or Sanogo has resulted in their average possibly being higher than it might have been

Comments

• No comments go over 2 hrs.Everyone is dumbstruck.
  • timken said:

No comments go over 2 hrs.Everyone is dumbstruck.

Yep, it must be a case of 'what else is there to say'.
  • Unfortunately, the marks highlight the shambles and inept play of our team. LL can only put up what he is given, and the figures enforce what everyone who saw the game thought
  • ross1 said:

Unfortunately, the marks highlight the shambles and inept play of our team. LL can only put up what he is given, and the figures enforce what everyone who saw the game thought

It also shows how bizarre the decision to take Harriott off was

On a lighter note, Bergdych had 100% pass accuracy, I bet Barcelona will be impressed!
  • ross1 said:

Unfortunately, the marks highlight the shambles and inept play of our team. LL can only put up what he is given, and the figures enforce what everyone who saw the game thought

Not true, he could fabricate complete and utter bollocks just to make us feel better.
  • edited March 2016

ross1 said:

It also shows how bizarre the decision to take Harriott off was

On a lighter note, Bergdych had 100% pass accuracy, I bet Barcelona will be impressed!
    On the other hand, this is the first time man of the match has gone to someone I thought was totally ineffectual.
  • Long at the stats too it's clear to me that many peoples marks for Harriott were clouded by the 5 minute flurry he had before coming off.
  • sam3110 said:

Long at the stats too it's clear to me that many peoples marks for Harriott were clouded by the 5 minute flurry he had before coming off.

Possibly true; a case of 'last impressions count'. However, at least he had a flurry which is more than can be said for most of the rest of them
  • sam3110 said:

Long at the stats too it's clear to me that many peoples marks for Harriott were clouded by the 5 minute flurry he had before coming off.

I'm sure it was boosted by that, but in that five minutes he was actually having a positive impact on the game.

flip it the other way, who would you say played better than him?
  • To some extent he was pretty ineffectual. But that is still more effective than Mak, JBG, Poyet and Suk put together
  • Sponsored links:

• sam3110 said:

I'm sure it was boosted by that, but in that five minutes he was actually having a positive impact on the game.

flip it the other way, who would you say played better than him?
    Our defence