Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Some Stats

Discussions: 7206 - Missed the 7000th

Comments: 89678 - getting ever closer to the big 100,000

Users: 494 - who will be 500th and do they get a prize?

Donations: £8, 225 - will it reach the £10,000 target before the match?

Comments

• Options
    Anyone keeping abreast of the MCS bear removal tally?
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    suspicions were raised on monday that a little trimming had taken place.
    ********shakes head and tuts**************

oh hang on. are we shaving a bear?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Anyone keeping abreast of the MCS bear removal tally?

do you no what lookie, i thought there was only about 10 quid in the beard removal fund, but Len has put 50 quid and said something about beards, so i think i may have to have it off! I was hoping that it wouldnt get near the 70 quid, as this beard at the mo is the best its been since, well, never!! Oh well i will take it like a man, and shave it off, leaving a load of orrible ginner beardies in the changing room!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]suspicions were raised on monday that a little trimming had taken place.
    ********shakes head and tuts**************

oh hang on. are we shaving a bear?

dude, i had to shave it, i was eating my toast and marmite and most of the beard got caught in between the toast and my teeth, there fore ripping a load out, i can tell ya now it fookin hurt! SO i had to just trim a wee bit off!
  • Options
    There are Four Entires relating to possible Beard Removal two for a Fiver plus two large donations that mention can also be used for Beard Removal from Len Glover £50 & Carlsberg £145 so I think the beard is coming off.
  • Options
    I'll match Len's Nifty as well!

What time is surgery?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]I'll match Len's Nifty as well!

What time is surgery?

Cheers Mr Carpenter. Was thinking of hiring Dr Christian Troy from Nip Tuck to do the surgery, however under the terms of the agreement MCS has full control of Beard removal, which will be undertaken post match in one of the changing rooms whilst someone takes digital shots of said event. No doubt these will end up on E-bay & be snapped up by gay people who think it's Freddie Mercury from 15 years ago.