Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The RD squad

By and large I think the players care enough and by and large want it and are honest enough. However in particular the RD players or the players bought in by the 'laptop video scouts' are way out of their depth in the Championship. RD and his scouts don't do their homework on players coming in like Curbs and SCP used to. I don't think last night MK wanted it more or we wanted it more. In sport both sides or all competitors want it just as much. It's how you manage the game or the match. A weakness with this RD team is they have looked nevous in the home games with the teams around us this season. Not so much for a lack of desire but they need to be more relaxed. That could certinly be said for the MK performance. Tbh I thought both side looked nervous in front of goal. Both GKs relatively untroubled most of the time. Both defences looked relatively comfortable. They had that bit more quailty creativeity in midfield and that was it. I mst admit I found Riga's tactics rather strange though. Did anyone want it more than the other? No, it's a cliche. As far as the players who have come in under RD, I don't think any manager/head coach has had much of a say. We know SCP had not say at all. And the same could be said for Peeters, Luzon, Fraye and Riga. A lot of players are having their confidence ruined by the reigme and even if they aren't good enough for us I don't want to see a situation where they go to a club that is bettered suited to them where their confidence is so down that it affects them at their club as well. RD has no idea just how tough the Championship in England is. One would have thought that being a man who has made loads of money in he wouldn't want to sale the club at a loss and therefore he loses money. The world is an odd place. #SupportThePlayersButNotTheRegime

Comments

• #SupportTheColoursSupportTheBadgeSupportSomeOfThePlayers(ThoseThatGive100%)ButNotTheRegimeWhilstBeingAwareThisIsNotTheBestHashtagEver
  • #supportourhistoryandfuturenottheregimeandtheirteambygoingyoujustunderpinthemsoboycottthescum
  • edited March 2016
    ------------Thuram
    Nego----Sarr------Wood----Bergdich
    -
    JBG-----Buyens--Diarra--------Koc
    -------Ghoochannejhad
    -------------Parzyschek

• 'The RD Squad' sounds like a clueless version of 'The A Team'
  • #bollockstotheplayersandbollockstotheregime
  • edited March 2016
    Dazzler21 said:

------------Thuram
    -
    -------Ghoochannejhad
    -------------Parzyschek

Dmitrovic
    Johnson Onyewu Williams
    McAleny Ba Lepoint Eagles
    Vaz Te Tucudean Moussa

What do I win?
  • sam3110 said:

Dazzler21 said:

------------Thuram
    -
    -------Ghoochannejhad
    -------------Parzyschek

Dmitrovic
    Johnson Onyewu Williams
    McAleny Ba Lepoint Eagles
    Vaz Te Tucudean Moussa

What do I win?
    Think we'd have a decent game 0-0 would be a challenge with my keeper, but your strikeforce is weak.
  • 'The RD Squad' sounds like a clueless version of 'The A Team'

"I ain't gettin on no plane to watch Charlton fool!"

"......or train, bus ,boat or F******** spaceship for that matter"
  • Sponsored links:

• "The RD squad"

What that means to me....A squad that is NOT extremely low in natural ability and quality. I will give him that.

A squad that's wafer thin.

They would be happier if the club could be bothered to deal with players that might be unhappy with not playing all the freakin time. Its called professional man management and you should have to fight for your place in the team!!!. If someone is unhappy, you deal with it. It shouldn't cause chaos and doesn't mean you have to sell them. Surely you could even loan them to one of the network clubs. They might fancy a nice working holiday in Spain for example. Having to fight for 1st team opportunities can separate the strong from the weak. Its motivating and a lot more rewarding to have earned that right...either through someone elses injury...or just being impressive....in football...It does happen all the time!. RD...to stupidly give you the benefit of the doubt...your heart may have been in the right place in regards to players morale...but you got this one f*cking wrong!!!

A squad with no solid guidance, often having to more or less manage themselves to, unsurprisingly, no avail. They are managed and recruited by someone that is clueless.

A squad of UN-motivated professionals.

A squad that is not mature enough or capable enough to just be thrown in and its not entirely their fault.

A squad that now probably doesn't really like their own fans that much.

A squad that didn't even know who Charlton were until yesterday.

A squad with hardly any championship experience that might do well at 1st and will easily get found out and researched upon after a month with no plan B or alternative to their game.

(These do not apply to all charlton players within the team)